Harder to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These don't have the same easy to swallow coating as the 1000 mg version.

Could be better

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Could be better, because it has so many additional ingredients which are not pure.

I don't no yet.

Posted by Izaak Jacob Baijs on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this product 3 weeks and I can not say of the product work. I go ofer 2 month's to the dokter in the hospital.and he check my blood, and than I can say of it works.

Effective

Posted by shop-and-save on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take ordinary Vitamin C and when I made a research about Ascorbic Acid, I just learned that Rosehips and Bioflavanoids helps for better absorption of Vitamin C in the body. I tried Natural Factors Vitamin C with Rosehips and Bioflavanoids and it never fails me. Small wounds and scratches heal faster, my skin is clear and hydrated and no colds and flu during the transition period (summer to winter). The size of the capsule is just right and it is easy to swallow. For more helpful reviews, visit my page.

Very good

Posted by click-me-and-save on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I choose this over other Vitamin C because it has rosehips and bioflavanoids which they say helps for better absorption of vitamin C. And it claims what it does, the size of the tablets is good and it is easy to swallow. This is a staple supplement for me. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

This product is value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C has been one of the most consumed and required one for many of us. especially in one of those "hectic" days. To have one that does not cost too much, to me is "life-saving"

Great product!

Posted by Karimam on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super great product!

great product. great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural factors is on top of my list for a few products.

Regular Buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used product for three + years. Product is consistent will continue to order. iherb always send a good product.

Another great product from Natural Factors.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin C with some bioflavonoids and other staff.

1 2 3