Kids love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boys love these and they have no problems taking them at all - they don't complain about them being "tart" either. Excellent value for money!

Tastes good, use caution

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am currently giving these to my kids. It's interesting that rose hips are listed in the ingredients but not the nutritional info, but I see that as a good thing. Use caution, since this is an unbuffered Vit C product and it's a chewable. I serve them prior to meals so that it will get "washed down" as I don't want the ascorbic acid sitting in the mouth where it etches tooth enamel.

great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this together with my children. They look forward to taking their vitamins because of the nice taste. I used to have frequent colds but after beginning to take them we all don't have colds so often. In fact I have not had a cold in a while now.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easiest way and one of the tasiest way to take vitamin c my childrens and I loves it although they should try to lower a little bit more the amount of sugar for myself i take acid ascorbic powder with bioflavanoids but tablets are very convenients

C vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love It!

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best price on these vitamin C's that I have found. My kids love the taste!

Merci

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

non

새콤달콤...비타민C를 먹기에는 그만이에요~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

다양한 맛이 섞여있는 제품인데.. 새콤달콤..비타민 C를 부담없이 섭취할수 있는 제품이에요.. 다른 맛들로 구성된것도 있던데... 재구매 의사 100%입니다!!!

1 2 3 4