My Favorite Vitamin C+mixed Bioflavonoids

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish this comes in bigger bottles. I always order in 4's. The "Extra" includes citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, rosehips and hesperidin which enhances the function of vitamin C in providing overall cellular protection. It is totally soluble and can be opened and added to water or juice for children who cannot swallow capsule. One capsule can be divided into 4 - 5 doses for children under 3 years old. 500mg twice daily is a good maintenance dosage for me. When I increase my running intensity, I increase to 4 times daily to aid muscle recovery. I no longer experience unexplained bruising since taking this.

From Ohio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking Vitamin C again after having a problem with anxiety when taking vitamin C. Still early to tell.

Bad

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did absolutely nothing for my broken capillary on the nose nor on the old one, which was treated with laser and I have only small redness in this area. So I can say for sure - is is not good source of vitamin C or flavonoids. Seek for other. People are talking positively about acerola.

vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Natural Factors Brand products. These are easy to swallow

great way to take vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

soft, easy to swallow capsules. No horrid orange flavours, artificial sweeteners, sugar etc as found in most other Vitamin C supplements. Just tasteless encapsulated ingredients. Purchased based on Bee Wilder's recommendation.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works fine.

Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No complaints

Wish it came it bigger bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, wish it came in bigger bottles!

Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We're Canadian and we have always preferred Natural Factors vitamins. It's a great company with pure, high quality products. The C Extra is terrific. As a first time customer, we were especially impressed with iHerb's excellent site, variety, quick service, and reasonable shipping costs. Bravo.

Iherb is one of the best on the web

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good C supplement, with bioflavanoids and rutin.

1 2