My Favorite Vitamin C+mixed Bioflavonoids

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish this comes in bigger bottles. I always order in 4's. The "Extra" includes citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, rosehips and hesperidin which enhances the function of vitamin C in providing overall cellular protection. It is totally soluble and can be opened and added to water or juice for children who cannot swallow capsule. One capsule can be divided into 4 - 5 doses for children under 3 years old. 500mg twice daily is a good maintenance dosage for me. When I increase my running intensity, I increase to 4 times daily to aid muscle recovery. I no longer experience unexplained bruising since taking this.

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking Vitamin C again after having a problem with anxiety when taking vitamin C. Still early to tell.

Bad

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did absolutely nothing for my broken capillary on the nose nor on the old one, which was treated with laser and I have only small redness in this area. So I can say for sure - is is not good source of vitamin C or flavonoids. Seek for other. People are talking positively about acerola.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well priced and formulated product.

C

Posted by Reviewer1322507 on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent

C to the rescue

Posted by Reviewer3058529 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another must have product in your aresenal against infections. Vitamin C is terribly under-rated as treatment for colds/flu and other infections. These are easy to swallow, so when you need to, you can load up on these during times you feel a cold coming on.

Iherb is one of the best on the web

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good C supplement, with bioflavanoids and rutin.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1086219 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We're Canadian and we have always preferred Natural Factors vitamins. It's a great company with pure, high quality products. The C Extra is terrific. As a first time customer, we were especially impressed with iHerb's excellent site, variety, quick service, and reasonable shipping costs. Bravo.

Wish it came it bigger bottles

Posted by Reviewer2746843 on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, wish it came in bigger bottles!

Happy customer