instant calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been very pleased with this brand. I dissolved one of the caplets in water to see if it would 'digest', and it dissolved almost instantly -- and that's in just plain water. The tablets are a reasonable size to swallow.

The right dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being osteopenic, in the past I've been advised to take mega doses of calcium which through off my mineral balance. Natural Factors is just right when it comes to keeping my body in balance and my teeth and nails show it!

Better than CitraCal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The most dense calcium citrate available.

Absorbable Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been diligent to take calcium for years. Finding the right one for my digestive system has been tough, but it seems that this one is working well for me. I thought that the capsules would be better for absorption but they have turned out not to be good for my IBS issues and these tablets are better.

Great Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A functional medicine practioner told my son who's oxalates where very high after getting an OATs (organic acid test) that calcium citrate is good for removing oxalates from the body. He's was suffering pains in his shoulders. But since taking this aswell as a few other changes the pain has gone. And thks to iherb for a great service too.

natural factors is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I trust all natural factors products. I have been using this for months and my calcium levels are good

Good, dependable calcium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like Natural Factors as a trustworthy brand. This is a good quality, well-absorbed form of calcium. It's not as fancy as some of the professional brands, but I like it as a cheaper alternative and will continue to buy it.

Natural Factors Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best form for absorption that I have found at a great price!

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure which is better - this one or coral calcium. I use both. 🎁🎁 Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get.🎁🎁 If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me for my Vitamin D Receptor! High Dosage of Vitamin D needs Magnesium and Calcium! Best in form of Citrat!

1 2 3 4