directions don't make sense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I have both been fighting candida and I decided to try the tactic of using enzymes to puncture holes in their armor and take supplements to kill them. There is an enzyme is this product (Chitosanase) that is supposed to do that eat holes in their armor. Problem with the directions: it states to take with meals. Enzymes taken with meals will only digest the food. Enzyme therapy (for ailments,condidtions) directs to take on an empty stomach. In case I was wrong - or there is something special about chitosanase I checked the directions from Klaire Labs on their Interfase product. Similiar product with chitosanse to breakdown candida - and they say -- take on empty stomach. I have ordered the product but not taken it as of yet. I will update you on the results of our new strategy.

No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this produc tbecause it seemed to be the only one containing chitosanase (it should be able to attac candida better than cellulase and protease). Too bad it didn't make me feel any better.

칸디다균 박멸

Posted by leejhbro on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

칸디다균 박멸하기 위해 복용합니다. 공복에 Candidia Factors Enzyme Formula, Grape fruit Seed Extract, Berberine-500 이렇게 셋 같이 복용하고 있습니다. 속이 조금 더 편해지는 것 같네요. 복용 방법은 아침에 기상 직후 먹고 1시간 후 아침식사 합니다. 점심 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 저녁 먹기 1시간 전에도 먹고 자기 전 1시간 전에도 먹습니다. 총 하루 네 번 폭격을 하고 있습니다. 칸디다 다 죽여버리겠습니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 지금 코코넛 오일이 좋다길래 주문했습니다. 코코넛오일도 먹어서 칸디다 완전 박멸할 예정입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 도움 되셨으면 "네" 눌러주세요!

At last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

at last enzymes that work GREAT for me

this product work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product against candida really work

Un buen aliado

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contra la candidiasis sistémica, pero hay que tener cuidado pues si tomas la dosis recomendada duele el estómago. Tomar tres pildoras al día maximo. NO más