Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1302766 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Celadrin softgels - 4 with breakfast and 4 with dinner (evening meal) - for a couple of years for arthritis pain in my knees. I started out taking 2 softgels twice/day and I increased it to four twice/day. It has solved my problem!!! Before I started Celadrin my orthopedist put me on Celebrex and I got a stomach ulcer so I discontinued the Celebrex. My nutritionist recommended Celadrin soon thereafter along with several other natural items and the results have been great. I also exercise in a gym 3 times/wk. for 90 minutes each time which is an outstanding benefit. Nutrition and exercise are a great combination!! I am 88 yrs. of age, and I do not take one drug!!! i saw my cardiologist today and he said I do not have to come back for a year. I feel I have avoided two knee replacements. It can't get any better than that!!

Best Celadrin pill

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Jun 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried Natural Factors 350mg Celadrin softgels, Now Foods 500 mg Celadrin capsules and Doctor's Best 500 mg Celadrin capsules. Despite having the least amount of Celadrin per pill, Natural Factors worked the best. Now Foods works well if I take it with fish oil. Doctor's Best works just ok with fish oil. Frankly, I hate paying the significantly higher price for the Natural Factors brand, but I hate it even more when my back and neck ache. So I just ordered some more Natural Factors Celadrin softgels.

LYN: Celadrin w/Glucosamine/Chondroitin best

Posted by Reviewer3068606 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist explains it like this: Take the Glucosamine to "put out the fire", and the Celadrin to "HEAL". in combo DAILY!! This works great for all the aches in my body: knee, back, neck, arms, joints - you name it - its better and almost pain free (post jumping out of perfectly good airplanes in the military). Just after 2 months, 3/day and 2 Glucosamine/Chondrointin, with Celadrin cream for small areas: fingers, forearm (from 25 years of CPA work) Highly recommended. Don't miss a day. Thanks Iherb.

C. Atterberry

Posted by Reviewer1010494 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product Natural Factors Celadrin Joint health is a natural Miracle. My husband has tried drugs, Physical Therapy, injections and got relief from pain due to fractures in his back until he tried this product. I use it for pain in my knee and also have a siatica problem. Wow we are believers in this product and have been spreading the word to friends and family. We appreciate your good pricing, thank you for carrying this product.

NaturaFactors, Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking three times a day with meals. My joint pain is almost completely gone. It seemed to reduce pain within the first week or two. I am a believer in this product.

Celedrin

Posted by Reviewer1670844 on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed in 1994 with Rheumatoid Arthritis and have used many, many prescription medications that did seem to work but were very dangerous to use. I wanted to try something more natural, so I ordered Celedrin which seems to be doing good for me. I am not as stiff in the morning. Thank You!

Gift from the good Lord

Posted by Reviewer2504162 on Jan 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from corporal tunnel and also migrains. I have found that this helps immensely with both. I haven't had a migraine in weeks now. I can't take the usual meds because of my cancer treatments, the dr's won't prescribe them to me because of the wear and tear on your heart that most pills give. I have found this natural remedy a God Send!!

Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer1540845 on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with a pinched nerve or joint inflammation should use this product. It has been the only thing (other than surgery) that I have found to take the pressure off the nerve running down my arm.

Rate Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer2003656 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend suggested to me to use these two products because after one week her knee pain was eliminated. I have no more knee pain so I wll recommend this to my friends.

Celadrin is tops

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Natural Factors Celadrin best because the softgels are so easy to swallow. Some brands are too large. It has made my joint pain disappear. I'll never be without it.