Sugar buster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that Chromium will help you cut your sugar craving so I decided to purchase some and it works! I came to this site seeking more and the speed of shipment, and great product is truly awesome! I will be back for more!

Excellent strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use two of these a day to heal my insulin resistance.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood test went from 100 to 75 taking two of these/day. Had less craving for sweets.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heard on Dr. OZ how effective this is and tried this product. Well HAPPY TO SAY it works. Im always hungry and i know it's a response to insulin overproduction which will eventually lead to diabetes (since my mother has it) so im hoping this product will lead to less overeating because im happy to say it controls my hunger.

Great price, effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my diabetes management program. Unlike medication, which can be dangerous, one of these per day, 550mg of gymnema & 300 mg of r-lipoic acid (along with moderate exercise & a whole foods diet with about 30-40% carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables) keeps my blood sugar in truly normal range - 70-90 almost all the time. Most doctors will tell you 90-130 fasting is the goal for diabetes; this is because 1)They don't believe you can or will implement lifestyle changes to achieve truly healthy levels, & 2)Due to #1, they give you medications which would make attempting to achieve truly normal range dangerous because of the risk of hypoglycemia.

Helps keep the blood sugar low

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I developed Type II Diabetes. These help keep my blood sugar within the normal range.

Uncommon 500mcg Chromium GTF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent diabetic dosage - 500mcg instead of 200mcg. Could do without the di-calcium phosphate. Too much calcium taken unwittingly.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Higher potency than most, at a much better price. Consistent quality

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped with sugar cravings and decreased blood sugar levels for me

Wonderfull!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Here in Norway you don't get chrom as strong as this one. I've tried different types with no sucsess at all. Since I started with this one my cravings for carbohydrates are completelly gone.