Excellent strength

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use two of these a day to heal my insulin resistance.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood test went from 100 to 75 taking two of these/day. Had less craving for sweets.

Sugar buster!

Posted by Reviewer2670721 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that Chromium will help you cut your sugar craving so I decided to purchase some and it works! I came to this site seeking more and the speed of shipment, and great product is truly awesome! I will be back for more!

Helps keep the blood sugar low

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I developed Type II Diabetes. These help keep my blood sugar within the normal range.

Great price, effective

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my diabetes management program. Unlike medication, which can be dangerous, one of these per day, 550mg of gymnema & 300 mg of r-lipoic acid (along with moderate exercise & a whole foods diet with about 30-40% carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables) keeps my blood sugar in truly normal range - 70-90 almost all the time. Most doctors will tell you 90-130 fasting is the goal for diabetes; this is because 1)They don't believe you can or will implement lifestyle changes to achieve truly healthy levels, & 2)Due to #1, they give you medications which would make attempting to achieve truly normal range dangerous because of the risk of hypoglycemia.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1629667 on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Higher potency than most, at a much better price. Consistent quality

Uncommon 500mcg Chromium GTF

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent diabetic dosage - 500mcg instead of 200mcg. Could do without the di-calcium phosphate. Too much calcium taken unwittingly.

Think its working

Posted by Reviewer2240865 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like that its 500 mcg and only taken once a day, and its small, not a horse size like some of the others I've taken and reasonable. I think my blood sugar is more stable now.

Wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer3279228 on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Here in Norway you don't get chrom as strong as this one. I've tried different types with no sucsess at all. Since I started with this one my cravings for carbohydrates are completelly gone.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped with sugar cravings and decreased blood sugar levels for me