No More Weight Spikes, No More Belly Roll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a natural alternative to deal with insulin resistance. I do a low-carb/no sugar or preservatives/high protein lifestyle as well as regular exercise, but my weight would spike a couple of pounds for no apparent reason (except insulin resistance most likely), and in spite of reaching my goal of 118 lbs, the stubborn belly roll (abdominal fat is caused by insulin resistance) remained. I take one every time I eat carbs. After only 4 or 5 days of taking this product,my weight has stabilized, and the belly roll is GONE! Can't say enough for this product, A+++!

Chrome-vanadium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for stabilising blood sugar and reducing any cravings for sweets. Strongly recommend for low blood sugar.

This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I went from being tired, hypoglycemic, and mildly depressed to being happy with high energy and normal blood sugar levels within a day of starting to take this. This is the perfect combination of chromium and vanadium: not too much; not too little.

This worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since adding the chromium & vanadium to my supplement regimen, my blood sugar level in the morning is usually in the mid 80's. A definite must-take for diabetics.

Normailze blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugar is within normal range since I started taking product.

Great for sugar balance

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a while to balance my sugar levels. I have severe hypoglycemia and this really helps. I have to eat sweets all the time because my form of hypoglycemia is extreme and if I don't have sweets I pass out. The more I eat natural sweets, the thinner I get! This also helps with muscle tone/fat burning. I can eat whatever I want now thanks to this.

Good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps overcome insulin resistance.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is not much research to be found determining the optimum intake of chromium and vanadium. It is suggested that a weekly supplement of 2-600 mcg chromium and 50 mcg vanadium is a reasonable dose. Therefore I take two capsules a week. This way, a bottle will last almost a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Pancreas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product and right dosage. Take twice daily

Positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. Good price.

1 2 3 4