Excellent for circulation & against wrinkles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this with vitamin E for activation and against leg vein pain & poor circulation. It helps. I take 3 per day. It's also a potent antioxidant that is said to prevent and reverse wrinkles. I'm taking a lot of skin supplements & I've seen a remarkable improvement in the skin of my face.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 is a product of Canada where the standards are high. It is an oil based soft gel that is absorbed better. Coenzmye Q10 plays a critical role in the production of energy in every cell of the body. It aids circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation and has vital anti-aging effects. It declines with age and should be supplemented over the age of fifty. Iherb provides excellent service and pricing.

No Longer Affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought some in November 2013 Just went to buy again and the price has almost doubled !!! Not affordable now. :(

Best product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The gels make it easier to swallow and digest. I'm really feeling a huge difference with my mental and hysical well being! The dramatic weight loss (25 lbs in 10 weeks) and higher energy levels I now have is incredible! I'm really glad I found this brand and it's affordable!

Excellent product - I take six per day - Other brands can give me headache -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - I take six per day: Three with breakfast, three with dinner (most people are underdosing, and this brand is not expensive - Other brands can give me a headache at higher doses. Buy it and take more! Can't hurt a thing.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a statin drug so I feel better taking this to make sure my body has this nutrient. Also it gives me more energy.

Purchased it for my parents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and its price at Iherb. I purchased this round for my parents. They like it too!

good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my gums have really gotten strong

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality at a great price!

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10 100mg. Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 200mg a day and definitely feel more energy. I also have heart palpitations and realized I am not having them lately. I am not sure if it is due to the Coq10 or not, but I read where it is suppose to help with palpitations. I will report again in a few months. Iherb has the best prices on this and most other products that I buy. Fast shipping and service too.