Help

Jennifer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for close to 50 days now and have had great results. I have started taking this for migraines to help control them. I have not had one since I started taking this brand of CoQ10 and I was getting one once a week!

Excellent product. Have been taking for 5 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When diagnosed with ovarian/peritoneal cancer, I read various medical studies, a small study had a great result with their patients who used CoQ10. I did have chemo, but had a 2 in 5 chance of being cancer free in 5 years. I have been taking this product and am cancer free as of PET/CT scan at 5 years. It is required if you are taking a cholesterol lowering statin, recent studies confirm. This type is easy to take and causes has no stomach problems. I take it immediately before going to bed.

More for less

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have taken the Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg for over a year now and have noticed positive changes in my face. Overall the skin appears to have a healthier complexion. Wrinkles around my eyes have decreased and the surface appears more like smooth Alabaster. People frequently comment on my skin. Only 2 years ago I suffered from frequent stress related outbreaks and always had a “tired look.” Now my skin is glowing… The best part is, iherb.com gives an outstanding value at a very reasonable price.

memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 for over 2 years, my family and myself believe it has helped to increase my memeory. I take one a day and will not ever stop

Best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best CoQ 10 I've found...been using this one for years and years. I haven't found another that is more bio available.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

was taking 100mg for last year; still having annoying intermitant bradycardia/pounding every 1-2 days; guess I'm just going to have it forever-it is post-tachycardia/ablation result after procedure 8 yrs ago. Well, I still firmly trust that we 50+ yr.olds supplemental co-Q10. Finally got my diabetic friend to start taking,tho his Kaiser MD never told him about after his chest pains-jeesh!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was ordered for a 96 year old. He reports more energy and enthusiasm since taking it.

Natural Factors CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps regulate my irregular heart beat.

Helping with palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken other formulas of CoQ10 for several years. This seems to be giving good results.

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily because of heart problems. It gives me more energy. My father also takes this,because of lowering cholesterol meds. We can tell a difference in how well we feel. Have used this brand for years.