Excellent product. Have been taking for 5 years.

Posted by Reviewer1065394 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When diagnosed with ovarian/peritoneal cancer, I read various medical studies, a small study had a great result with their patients who used CoQ10. I did have chemo, but had a 2 in 5 chance of being cancer free in 5 years. I have been taking this product and am cancer free as of PET/CT scan at 5 years. It is required if you are taking a cholesterol lowering statin, recent studies confirm. This type is easy to take and causes has no stomach problems. I take it immediately before going to bed.

Jennifer

Posted by Reviewer1766538 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for close to 50 days now and have had great results. I have started taking this for migraines to help control them. I have not had one since I started taking this brand of CoQ10 and I was getting one once a week!

More for less

Posted by Reviewer1925942 on Sep 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have taken the Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 200 mg for over a year now and have noticed positive changes in my face. Overall the skin appears to have a healthier complexion. Wrinkles around my eyes have decreased and the surface appears more like smooth Alabaster. People frequently comment on my skin. Only 2 years ago I suffered from frequent stress related outbreaks and always had a “tired look.” Now my skin is glowing… The best part is, iherb.com gives an outstanding value at a very reasonable price.

Best I've found

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best CoQ 10 I've found...been using this one for years and years. I haven't found another that is more bio available.

memory

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Coenzyme Q10 for over 2 years, my family and myself believe it has helped to increase my memeory. I take one a day and will not ever stop

It works

Posted by Reviewer1408611 on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was ordered for a 96 year old. He reports more energy and enthusiasm since taking it.

Natural Factors CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3349813 on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps regulate my irregular heart beat.

Helping with palpitations

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken other formulas of CoQ10 for several years. This seems to be giving good results.

Truly Superior!

Posted by trishbeez on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed with this easy-to-take, effective CoQ-10! They are easy to swallow and give me a lovely burst of energy. It is the perfect dosage too! Great stuff!

Tennesseeian

Posted by Reviewer1486837 on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this product for about a week and has already seen a difference in lowering his blood pressure.