Help

My heart feels young again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful! I have NO palputations at all and it helps with my cholesterol levels as well!

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price, quick delivery, product easily digested. I cut open the top and squeeze the contents onto applesauce or yogurt as my husband has difficulty swallowing. We currently use 2200 mg a day for Parkisonian Lewy Body Disease. Great results.

Co Q10 review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I broke my wrist and elbow, so I knew I needed to get serious about helping my body heal. I needed 400 mg. Co Q10 a day, as well as glucosamine, B Complex, Lcithin, EFA'S and warm castor oil packs.

Powerful Antioxidant for the Heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 400 mg,CoQ10, for some time now and I can only atest to the fact that my heart is strong even with the problem of fighting a type of blood cancer. I believe the CoQ10 is helping me fight the cancer as well as provide the antioxidants necessary to keep my heart stong. These are my personal thoughts and I have no medical training background.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for a number of years. I find it to be a necessity for me and anyone with a heart concern and those on statin drugs. Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product,(this is the finest Coenzyme Q10 in my opinion, I have used it for a while) best price, great service! Thank you!

coenzyme q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is the main food supplement taken by my husband and i. we take this for 1 month already and it lower the creatinine of my husband

COQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are so happy with this brand of COQ10, we take it every day, and, again, so fortunate to be able to get it whenever we need it, and not have to worry about running to the market or health-food store when we run low. Thanks, iHerb, for the affordable price, and convenience. Your products are definitely superior.

High quality product.

Posted by AntonisZ on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I chose that product because it combines high potency in a very affordable price. Coenzyme Q10 is very important for the good condition of my heart, skin and gums. I recommend it without any hesitation.

more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get more energy. I have lyme diease.

1 2 3