My Energy Factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Gives me energy and I can tell when I am not taking - I especially like this one as its time released - Great one for women over 40!!!

i love these b's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2006 | Verified Purchase

this is the best b supplement i have ever tried, it has the highest amount of each of the b vitamins, and its time release so it really stays with you all day, it makes me feel more alert all day and definetly takes away my sweet cravings and as a result i have lost about 15 lbs. since i'v been taking it.

Great time released version of vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have a problem with acne, it is most likely you also have a vitamin deficiency. They go hand-in -hand. Mine was vitamin B. This in combination with all natural product has cleared my skin completely!

The BEST Complete B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. The BEST Complete B EVER. A balanced B formula and the time release formula are both critical components for maximum benefit and this has both. Can't find a better B Complex than this.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Obviously, folic acid and b12 need updated versions of their methylated forms for better absorption, otherwise the body uses its own reserves of enzymes to convert the vitamins to absorbable forms. A large number of people cannot covert folic acid at all.

Good porduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is effective all day

Good Source of Vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works

Great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just wish there was less choline - it's a high dose on top of my multi, but a good formula for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OK

Great B complex for all the family

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every member of our family uses this complete B slow release and it has no problems and we feel is very beneficial for us all.

1 2 3