Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product coats the urinary tract and relieves the symptoms associated with an irritated urinary tract. I would recommend an additional product to treat an infection, however.

powder-filled capsule makes it versatile

Posted by Reviewer2800826 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my cat, actually... Since it's powder in a capsule, I'm able to transfer a small amount into her regular gel cap of other meds. And the vet approved it for this purpose.

Great Find

Posted by Reviewer3317371 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I actually purchased this for my cat for chronic bladder infections. 250 mg. of Cranberry was difficult to find. The price and shipping cost were great!

Cat help

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I acutually use this with my older cats, mix some in with their wet food. I had an older cat with kidney problems that adding cranberry to her diet really helped several years ago. That is why I've added this to two of my cats diets who are now in the "older" category.

Consistent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1865759 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years to help fight off frequent UTI's and this does the trick. (I also give it to my dog as he also had a bladder issue.)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1385492 on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product -- berries are extremely beneficial for you, great for circulation, veins, and overall health. I find this product really gives me my money's worth!

cranberry capsules

Posted by Reviewer2290815 on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

reasonable price, easy to swallow

Not Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be helpful for a bladder infection, but it is not doing the job.

good!

Posted by 5215470998039445681 on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like buying this product combined with cherryrich they both work together for uric acid metabolism and clean up all crystals in the urinary bladder. my husband use this product and it helps great to maintain his bladder healthy on onehand and alse maintain healthy uric acid level on the blood. Thank you guys for putting on this wonderful products online. thank you iherb team.

Cranberry

Posted by 4980533099890164302 on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What a bargain. Cost was unbelievable. The same great capsules I had purchased with other companies, but cost was much less. I am happy I clicked into iHerb.com. Will continue to order.

1 2