Theracurmin is amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have joint pain that I took a variety of supplements and pain killers to control. I don't like taking NSAIDs because I know they put extra work on the liver, but my hands were getting so bad that they would hurt upon waking and just really hurt all day. Additionally, I have a bad hip which I have been advised to have replaced. I found something that really helped my hip, but the pain in my hands would not dissipate even with what helped my hip. I was examining the contents and features of a variety of anti-inflammatory supplements in order to help my hands. I chose this product because it said the formulation increased absorption over 30 times. I have taken curcumin before ( a very well researched brand) and didn't notice any change. If this product really did increase absorption by over 30 times compared to regular curcumin, it would be like getting 9 grams of curcumin from one of their 300mg tablets. Not only does it help, it helps within about an hour or less! You notice that your pain is incredibly reduced!!!!!!!!! I have never taken a supplement that worked as rapidly as this. I highly recommend this product! I also must commend IHERB! I have shopped here for years, but aside from their incredible service, what I really like is that they are always introducing new products (like this one) and information. I have learned a lot from reading reviewers' comments as well as the content from experts that IHERB shares. I really like their website and the content they present. As a footnote, I was concerned that this product might upset my stomach, but it didn't! If you have pain, I highly recommend this product!

What a life changer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and suffer very cold feet in Winter or whenever the weather turns cold BUT not any more!! I take just one of these tablets every night and no more cold feet!!! It may take a couple of weeks when you are first taking them for the effect to happen. Absolutely excellent.

Theracurmin saved my back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recently suffered a serious back injury wherebyy L4 and L5 discs required me to be off work for 4 months. A colleague of mine suggested i begin using Theracurmin . I was sceptical . She proved me wrong. No more pain killers and no more pain ! It's a miracle ! And Thankyou Iherb!

Reasonably Priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm enjoying the great prices of everything on this website including this supplement. I was buying it from my naturopath and paying a lot more for it and then I came across this one - and the active ingredients are exactly the same. I'll keep returning to buy this here.

Can't really tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This review page "requires" that I fill in this space. I hope turmeric is as great as the experts tell us. Natural Factors, as far as I know, is a trusted brand.

Bought to treat enterococcal infection - didn't work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cucumin has been studied as an antibiotic and shown to kill enterococcus. Bought this to treat enterococcal infection - didn't work. Possibly had some effect on my SLE joint inflammation, but wopuldn't buy again.

Brilliant for aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Evidence suggests it works, but we need more time. I know on Thai and Indian Aryuvedic medicine, it helps detox and reduce inflammation.

This product is good for health of joints and brain .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It can decrease the growth of caner cells.

Theracurmin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There was a period that I missed taking for sometime as I can't find off shelf and i start to develop aches and pains. After purchasing from iherb (received in short period), my inflammatory are no longer there. Thank u iherb for the excellent product.

A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I consistently keep this on hand and the value at iHerb can't be beat. Recommmended form and brand of tumeric by multiple supplement gurus.

1 2 3