Natural Factors

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the lack of added things. Easy enough to open up, but would prefer a smaller dose. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Restless leg syndrom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am not a Doctor, but I do believe that I have restless leg syndrom. My father has it and so does my son. Good Vitamin E seems to get rid of it. Vitamin E works for all three of us. This one seems to work better than most others.

Excellent for Restless Leg Syndrome and/or Fibrocystic Breast Disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always appreciate people taking time to write supplement reviews as I purchased this form of vitamin e- succinate based on a previous reviewer stating that it helped his family with restless leg syndrome. This form of vitamin e definitely helps with restless leg and with fibrocystic breast disease. Start with 400 IU and go up to 800 IU if you need to. Give the supplements 1-3 months to work. If you still have trouble with restless leg, get your iron ferritin levels checked. Also try 5htp, mucuna ( for dopamine), b12, and folic acid.

A vital addition to the daily diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A superior form of vitamin E with highly effective results in cell protection and healing.

Good Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work very well, I would recommend it. Only thing I would change is to make it with a vegetarian capsule.

Natural Factors Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with my purchase!

Good Dry E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find Natural Factors to be a good product without fillers. They make a fine dry vitamin E.

Satisified customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An anti-oxidant booster for me. I prefer the dry form.

Trying these for restless legs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these, along with Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Norival, after a search for products that might help restless legs, which I've had, off and on, most of my life. It's the first time I've ever taken anything for the problem, as it comes and goes, but the latest bout spurred me on. I opted to take them in the morning, not at night. I can't say yet if these products work for sure, but I haven't had any problems since my last bout a few days after I started taking both supplements.

1 2