Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good replacement for those who hates doctor’s cough syrup and need something to soothe the congested chest or throat. The taste is actually very pleasant (lemon + honey + peppermint) and the peppermint helps to provide temporary relief with its cooling effect. At least, it did not make me gag and the taste is enough to convince kid to take it too. As it is herb based and meant for usage during sickness, it will probably take some time for the immune boosting effect to work. Generally, it works better as a preventative than a cure. The best way to take is probably to take without water and the herbs work on the area while peppermint continues to provide the cooling effect. Pricewise, it is not expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really liked this syrup during the cold and flu season. Above average considering other natural/homeopathic products I have used.

unexpected results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I figured this wouldn't contain enough echinacea to really make much of a difference, but every time I felt I was coming down with something, this formula did put it off!

Helpful for flu and cold symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but it's hard to get past the taste.

The product if very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is useful and can make my throat comfortable.

Very helpful and tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a few months ago from iHerb and recently came down with a cough and cold. This was very soothing and stopped my throat from tickling, it also built my defence system ... this is a potent formula but I also like that it tastes very nice (so kids will take this easily). I used Vitamin C as well and this got me fully back on track within 2 days. Pretty good!

Naturally cleanses your system of the toxins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes & flows naturally through your system like molasses. But it rids the body of the toxins. Recovery from a cold or flu is expedited. "Natural Factors" has great products!

Echinamide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my husband for several years to cope with his COPD.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, my 4 years old boy love that and effective when the cold just started. will continue buy that.

Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It provides an excellent delivery service.

1 2