US

4.5
BabyBaby
Posted on May 17, 2022
一般

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

it doesn't really help

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Very good

Posted on Feb 14, 2012

Since most items retain more of their goodness when the least amount of processing has been required, I thought that the liquid form of Echinacea would be more helpful than the dried powdered capsules that I had used for many years. After the second dose of this product, I am not sure if I can even tolerate to continue to use this liquid form of Echinacea. It tastes nasty and burns my mouth.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I always use echinacea during the period of colds and viruses, I take 5-10 drops under the tongue 2 times a day and the result is that the symptoms of a cold go away on day 2 and there is a noticeable improvement in the condition, a convenient bottle in drops, an excellent composition is applicable for any age, a reliable, time-tested manufacturer and recommended by a doctor of alternative medicine, the packaging is an economical, Echinacea medicinal herb proven to be effective. The quality of this drug is 5+, in the treatment of viral diseases it is recommended to follow a vegan diet and all health problems will be resolved in a short time. I recommend this supplement

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

When you think you're about to catch a cold, first gargle your nose and apply this to your throat. If it's early symptoms, I think it works. Unfortunately, I was infected with corona for the first time this year, but my throat was so swollen, so I dealt with it with throat lozenges and this echinacea. I felt that it was more effective than the chemical lozenges prescribed at the hospital. We think that quality is high. A dropper is fine, but I carry it around in a small spray bottle for portability. It is not a thick type, so it is easy to spray. No preservatives or coloring agents are used, so you can use it with confidence.

Yulichka
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality product Ingredients are not harmful to Health Package size satisfactory Lasts for a long time with Daily use Benefits are visible on the face Packaging is convenient to use The composition mainly consists of Herbs.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

excellent echinacea, i like the liquid form, it is better for absorption. working drug, if taken at the first sign of illness, quickly puts on its feet

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

This is a necessary thing in our house, we often get sick, I put everything I can into these, that's why it's hard to say later what worked))