Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

does it job perfectly at first symptoms of sore throat

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Echinamide is well-known for its immune boosting effects. It contains bee propolis so the taste is quite ok. It’s sweet with hint of bitterness and does not make me gag like other throat spray. It works quite well to protect and calm any dry or irritated throat. I use it when I get exposed to smoke or if I have to stay in a dry place (like air conditioned room). It does contains organic echinamide but the rest is not organic. Pricewise, it is quite cheap and lasts a long time unless you are using it daily. It also works well as a temporary breath freshener! It is small and convenient to carry around. The only downside is that it contains grain alcohol which some people might prefer not to have, including myself. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

must have

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we like the both sprays

Good Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works well with dry scratchy throat. I used it when I enter very crowded area. It often some protection from virus. It tasted better than couple other sprays that I had used before. I keep coming back to this one.

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1819144 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd purchase of this product, because it worked so well. As soon as I feel my throat get scratchy, I spray this and it tingles and soothes the scratchiness and usually avoids progressing into a cold. Although only 1 oz in this bottle, it lasts a long time (at least a season or two).

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1946253 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm struggeling with a sore throat and when I do my voice get lost. This was great for that.

Echinamide

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works! just like they say.

Super effective throat spray

Posted by Reviewer2780618 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I carry this with me everywhere I go. Great in winter time. Has helped me ward off many colds.

Best throat spray ever!

Posted by 5492557043989102960 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a spot in my throat that causes me to cough. At night, it keeps me awake. Echinamide is the best spray I have found to quickly stops my cough.