First alkalizing product that lives up to its claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several products; this is the first one which consistently and predictably lowers system pH. As a result many skin, digestive, and urinary problems just vanished. Don't understand how four pills are more effective than two to three servings of green vegetables per day, but they definitely are.

A very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a replacement for Nutrilite-Concentrated-Fruits-and-Vegetable, and this definitely is it. More contents in comparison and better value for money. Will order more of this in future since our diets lacks these important nutrients. Helps in my bowel movements as well. helps to keep my body's PH balance in check too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best

Excellent superfood supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a few a day to supplement my diet, good stuff! I certainly notice when I forget to take it

I love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

During my travels I can't always get fresh vegetables. These are the next best thing.

great product

Posted by madamechausseurs on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is full of such good stuff. I give it to my kids 6 & 9 to try to boost immunity for the new school year. They don't have trouble swallowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good.

great greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have just started taking these but I seem to have more energy right away - They're a great way to get greens in the winter when I really don't feel like eating salads, etc

Awesome Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this a lot. It's just as good if not better than the regular Enriching Greens because it incorporates fruits as well and a more diverse range of foods.

Whole Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, especially for people who do not tend to eat a balanced diet. It naturally adds to the digestion process valuable vitamins and minerals.

1 2