Works well on uterine fibroids/balancing excess estrogen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with 4 walnut-sized uterine fibroids that were starting to put pressure on my bladder. My OBGYN told me that my only two options were (1) surgery, or (2) learn to live with the symptoms. I am not fond of either one of those options. She also told me that I have excess estrogen which is causing the fibroids. Well after much research and product comparison I purchased Natural Factors EstroSense, as well as Vitex capsules (to regulate hormone levels). I can honestly say that by taking the EstroSense and Vitex each day, my symptoms have almost disappeared. No more bladder pressure or abdominal fullness. At my last OBGYN appointment she said the fibroids had gone down in size and she recommended that I NOT pursue surgery now, but instead continue doing what I'm doing with the herbs. EstroSense is a great, quality product for balancing excess estrogen and shrinking uterine fibroids (the reduction of estrogen actually does this). I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone with fibroids. Give it at least a month for good, noticeable results. 5 stars.

Essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had expeireinced very heavy bleeding during my menstrual most of my life, hemmoraging really. I started taking these 3 month's ago & have seen a reduction & more regularity in cycle. Of course I have to give Glory to the Lord because His healing power is at work in me too. But just for the ingredient's & what they do to help prevent cancer I would take them! Thank you iherb for your fast delivery! I buy almost all my supplement's from you!

must have for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped shrink my fibroid and get my periods in check.

I am a breast cancer survivor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was treated for stage 1 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma breast cancer in 2007. I had a lumpectomy and 7 weeks of radiation and am now on Tamoxifen. I take Estrosense (with my doctor's permission of course) as "extra" insurance to prevent it from coming back. I read Estrosense was developed by a woman whose sister had breast cancer.

Awesomeness 👏👌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ever since i was a teenage girl i been suffering from irregular periods & heavy bleeding, from the age of 16 all the way to what i am now 27. yup! waited so long, well i am saying it that way because the doctors will not help well at least the ones i know. for the past 6 yrs or so i have argued with them & questioned them of how possible it could be that the only answer was birth control pills. i kept telling them..."what was used or prescribed when none of those ugly pills were around?? as u all imagine no answer, my intention is not to make this review long, but i gotta say that i am so thankful to God that he gave all the knowledge to the one who created this product. i am now about to order my 3rd treatment my period is still in the process of regulating but at least it did not take 4 months or more to come. i know for a fact it will regulate, no more bad moods, funny breast discomfort & goodbye ovarian cyst. i am so against birth control pills, my body cannot tolerate any of that, & not to exaggerate one birth control pill will do it to me it goes beyond (hazardous) i think all the doctors need to know about this product. wonderful!! 👍 there is nothing like natural medicine.

this stuff has a strong hormonal effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This should not be taken by post-menopausal women.

Estro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am big on prevention. That is why I take this product. A lot is faith with herbs and vitamins and I have tried and quit many. This one I will continue taking. Whole Foods does not carry the Natural Factors line, so I am grateful to be able to order it and receive it so conveniently.

estrosense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

small cap size, easy to swallow

Estrogen metabolism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used this very long, but it seems to be helping w/ meopause symptoms

Unable to use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say if this product worked - the smell was too offensive for me - despite putting a cottonwool ball with peppermint essence into the container. If the manufacturer was able to rectify this problem I would definitely give it a go.

1 2 3 4