Warning, this may not be what you expect

Posted by Reviewer2705221 on Feb 08, 2009

Note the serving size is 2 caps. The Rx Omega 3 fish oil concentrate with 400/200 mg EPA/DHA in each capsule is a better deal. The flax oil in these capsules should be much less expensive.

Great for my HDL (good cholesterol)!

Posted by Reviewer1593418 on May 17, 2008

I have struggled to raise my chronically low "good" cholesterol (HDL) for many years, with efforts including taking the regular Natural Factors Rx-Omega 3 product (without flaxseed oil). My bad cholestrols decreased, but the HDL would not budge. I switched to this "fish and flax" formula two months ago, and my HDL is at a healthy level (42) for the first time in my life! Switching to this product was the only change in my daily regimen during this time. Thank you iHerb and Natural Factors!

healthy goodness

Posted by Reviewer2119958 on Nov 09, 2011

the best oils for your health! and you dont even have to eat fish or make a flax smoothie. trust me, this is the easier way.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

less inflamation and better skin

Can be chewed

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Aug 18, 2013

Yes, that's right, they can be chewed. I like the chewy sensation of the outer gel, and the inside is kind of a mild, fish taste. It does not repeat itself. You can chew and swallow the outer gel, or chew and toss it out. I usually do not eat it, because, why? It has no value, and might add to the many clogged areas of my body.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2008735 on Dec 30, 2011

Has always arrived in Finland in perfect condition (no leaks in softgels due to freezing/rough handling), which doesn't apply to all softgel products sold here.

GREAT BRAIN FUNCTION

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

THIS REALLY HELPS ME TO THINK BETTER CLEARS UP BRAIN FOG, NEED VITAMIN E WITH THIS.

Better with the flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1590182 on Dec 07, 2011

I used to take the same brand without the flax oil, and suffered from yucky fishy burps. This one, with the flax oil, is well tolerated and I find I do not get the fishy taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Dec 12, 2011

Fish & flax together- wow! I have not seen any other product like this. Natural Factors is one of the best when it comes to fish oils, and this is a potent mix of both fish & flax for an unbeatable price. I am very pleased with it- and there is no fishy taste.

RANCID CONCERNS

Posted by Reviewer2330769 on Sep 07, 2010

NATURAL FACTORS PRODUCTS I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ARE THE BEST AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. I AM A GREAT BELIEVER IN DR. MICHAEL MURRAY. HOWEVER I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE MAILING PROCEDURES IN HOT WEATHER FOR PRODUCTS LIKE FISH OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL. THESE PRODUCTS CAN GO RANCID QUICKLY WITH TERMPERATURE CHANGE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOPEFULLY I HERB WILL CONSIDER A CHANGE IN THE WAY THEY RECEIVE AND MAIL THESE PRODUCTS DURING HOT WEATHER .I HAVE GIVEN THIS ITEM FIVE STARS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE ITEM ITSELF IS EXCELLANT.