Help

Warning, this may not be what you expect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Note the serving size is 2 caps. The Rx Omega 3 fish oil concentrate with 400/200 mg EPA/DHA in each capsule is a better deal. The flax oil in these capsules should be much less expensive.

Great for my HDL (good cholesterol)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled to raise my chronically low "good" cholesterol (HDL) for many years, with efforts including taking the regular Natural Factors Rx-Omega 3 product (without flaxseed oil). My bad cholestrols decreased, but the HDL would not budge. I switched to this "fish and flax" formula two months ago, and my HDL is at a healthy level (42) for the first time in my life! Switching to this product was the only change in my daily regimen during this time. Thank you iHerb and Natural Factors!

Can be chewed

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, that's right, they can be chewed. I like the chewy sensation of the outer gel, and the inside is kind of a mild, fish taste. It does not repeat itself. You can chew and swallow the outer gel, or chew and toss it out. I usually do not eat it, because, why? It has no value, and might add to the many clogged areas of my body.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

less inflamation and better skin

healthy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the best oils for your health! and you dont even have to eat fish or make a flax smoothie. trust me, this is the easier way.

GREAT BRAIN FUNCTION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS REALLY HELPS ME TO THINK BETTER CLEARS UP BRAIN FOG, NEED VITAMIN E WITH THIS.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has always arrived in Finland in perfect condition (no leaks in softgels due to freezing/rough handling), which doesn't apply to all softgel products sold here.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fish & flax together- wow! I have not seen any other product like this. Natural Factors is one of the best when it comes to fish oils, and this is a potent mix of both fish & flax for an unbeatable price. I am very pleased with it- and there is no fishy taste.

Better with the flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the same brand without the flax oil, and suffered from yucky fishy burps. This one, with the flax oil, is well tolerated and I find I do not get the fishy taste.

RANCID CONCERNS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

NATURAL FACTORS PRODUCTS I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ARE THE BEST AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. I AM A GREAT BELIEVER IN DR. MICHAEL MURRAY. HOWEVER I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE MAILING PROCEDURES IN HOT WEATHER FOR PRODUCTS LIKE FISH OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL. THESE PRODUCTS CAN GO RANCID QUICKLY WITH TERMPERATURE CHANGE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOPEFULLY I HERB WILL CONSIDER A CHANGE IN THE WAY THEY RECEIVE AND MAIL THESE PRODUCTS DURING HOT WEATHER .I HAVE GIVEN THIS ITEM FIVE STARS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE ITEM ITSELF IS EXCELLANT.