fresh garlic is recommended by Dr. Murray

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This garlic provides >4000 mcg allicin from fresh garlic, which Dr. Murray states is superior to aged garlic. He also states that the German Commission E did much research to find that this level of allicin from fresh garlic is effective at decreasing total and LDL cholesterol, increasing HDL levels, and decreasing blood pressure. This fresh garlic product also contains other beneficial compounds (gammas, etc.) that are not found in aged garlic. I find it easy to take and odorless (meaning I don't smell like garlic and it doesn't "repeat" on me).

best ever Yeast fighter!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Natural Factors garlic is incredible. After trying MANY different & varied supplements for candida yeast for years, this one goes to the top of the list. Does not upset tummy, cause garlic "burps", and is very gently on body while being super strong attacking fungus. Hip, hip HOORAY to Natural FACTORS!!!

Usturoi

Posted by cosmopolitan on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este bun datorita faptului ca se dizolva abia cand ajunge in intestinul gros ceea ce il face foarte eficient impotriva infectiilor.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No garlic aftertaste!

Unbeatable efficiency!!!!

Posted by wicked72 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unbeatable efficiency!!!! I have mostly stuck with this name brand over the years and will continue to do so. The allicin level is far superior to others. I have never burped the garlic and am told I never smell like garlic.

low dose efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient for candida yeast,even with low dose, and doesn't upset intestine or a fragile stomach if taken during a meal.....very good!

Truly Odorless :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is totally odorless, and doesn't upset my stomach. The capsules are quite large, so may be a problem for some people. I take these at night as you only need to take 1/day. Claim to be equal to 8 cloves garlic, but I have no way of knowing if that is accurate. Overall, very pleased.

My hudsband loves it!

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He asked me to repurchase this! He said, it work for him. In my case... I don't know well... 제 남편은 이거 먹으면 힘난다고 또 사달라고 하네요. 저는 잘 모르겠고요;;;