Vitality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This stuff is so potent, I take one every other day. Never have felt so energetic, alive, and clear minded, but without the jitters. Get ready to accomplish a lot of projects in a short amount of time. And even though I am in good physical shape, this product sure has given me a huge energy boost!! C. Childs, N.W. Arkansas

Excellant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seems to keep my blood sugar levels level. I am starting to lose weight finally.

CA Meyer standard. Hard to find.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Ginseng daily for over 45 years, 25 of those while living in Europe. It was almost impossible to know what you were buying when I first moved to US due to lack of a standard, and I had to have Ginseng sent here from Denmark. I'm glad to see that it is available here, at a price that seems reasonable.

Very good Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for 3 weeks, and like it very much. I take them at night. At age 60, it is a nice sexual boost. It's probably a good energy boost if you take it in the morning.

Brilliant.. Nothing to add!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I assume everybody knows about Panax Ginseng. I can not do without it anymore. That is part of my healing system... ;)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should have done more research before buying these, I was hoping for a higher dosage. I usually take between 500-1000 mg per day and these pills are only 100mg so some days I have to take 10 pills. Not a great deal. Next time I will buy a higher dosage.

bad

Posted by Ruslan on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no no effect,saws on 2 capsules and on 4 capsules.

extra energy I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I seen a lot of good reviews for the Panax Ginseng. They are giving me the extra energy I was looking for.

For extra energy to a reasonable prize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product gives me extra energy and will absolutely recommend it.

It is helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I as prescribed Ginseng to help with my energy level and blood flow. I have found it is helping.

1 2 3 4