Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seems to keep my blood sugar levels level. I am starting to lose weight finally.

Vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1365068 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This stuff is so potent, I take one every other day. Never have felt so energetic, alive, and clear minded, but without the jitters. Get ready to accomplish a lot of projects in a short amount of time. And even though I am in good physical shape, this product sure has given me a huge energy boost!! C. Childs, N.W. Arkansas

CA Meyer standard. Hard to find.

Posted by Reviewer1917779 on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Ginseng daily for over 45 years, 25 of those while living in Europe. It was almost impossible to know what you were buying when I first moved to US due to lack of a standard, and I had to have Ginseng sent here from Denmark. I'm glad to see that it is available here, at a price that seems reasonable.

Brilliant.. Nothing to add!

Posted by Reviewer1959797 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I assume everybody knows about Panax Ginseng. I can not do without it anymore. That is part of my healing system... ;)

Very good Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for 3 weeks, and like it very much. I take them at night. At age 60, it is a nice sexual boost. It's probably a good energy boost if you take it in the morning.

Herb of Revival.

Posted by Reviewer2151667 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in 50s, I felt difference (a bit boost) on 2nd softgel cap. Now I take one capsule in morning and one in evening and feel that I have more energy and more stamina.

Best so far

Posted by Reviewer2148753 on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best ginseng I have tried. As far as I can tell, it has the most uplifting and beneficial effect of all . I'm saving the last star for in case I find an even better cost effective brand.

It is helping

Posted by Reviewer2214235 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I as prescribed Ginseng to help with my energy level and blood flow. I have found it is helping.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should have done more research before buying these, I was hoping for a higher dosage. I usually take between 500-1000 mg per day and these pills are only 100mg so some days I have to take 10 pills. Not a great deal. Next time I will buy a higher dosage.

bad

Posted by Ruslan on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no no effect,saws on 2 capsules and on 4 capsules.

1 2 3 4