Pediatric Supplements(w/DHA) for treating wildlife w/head injuries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, and when the kids were little, I mixed this with the powder drink mix that goes with this. It worked WONDERS for ADHD kids. Important is to use them BOTH, though. Now the kids are older and prefer the gelcaps, which I'll be getting in future.

Good supplement for ADD/ADHD kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 4 year old ADHD daughter. She takes meds, but the DHA blend improves her overall mood and she sleeps better when given before bedtime.

Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors does wonders for my son. Since taking this he has started to focus much better, and retain twice as much information than before.

it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

keeps me alert

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has a strong tast but seems as good quality

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it helps or not maybe I need to use it longer. Iherb once again has great prices thx!

brains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great for the kids would of benn 5 start if tasted better

great effect but strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it really works to my son, but, it has strong lime taste, my son doesn't like to eat it. I have to persuade my son to have it.