LOVE THEM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago with the recommendation we put her on medication. I scoured the internet in search of something more natural. I found the natural factors softgels and thought that it couldn't hurt to try them. Her teacher has commented many times that they make a huge difference in my daughter's school performance. And the really cool comment I received was from the psychiatrist that diagnosed her. He said he has never seen such a great turn around from anything, even medication! I also love that I can get these necessary supplements at a fraction of the cost through iherb.com. I know this totally sounds like a commercial but I have not been paid. I truly believe these work!

Natural Factors, Learning Factors, 90 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My children take it twice a day for focus at school. It really works!!

Learning Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son takes this every day and I find that his brain slows down and he is able to focus much better. He stops to think before just shooting questions out one after the other. I am grateful for the availability of this product and for the reasonable price of it.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I definitely notice a difference with my son's concentration since taking these. Absolutely recommend!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its just what my son needed, helps him concentrate & its good for him........unlike prescription drugs.

Not good for toddlers or young children. But it's OK for teenagers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually...the softgel was not extra small. it was big as much as adult's. I had to re-order Nordic's Omega3 and the size was really good to give them to my child.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well balanced DHA. Love it for children.

gives back appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helped with son eating more while on concerta

Natural Factors, Kid's factors extra small softgels fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very suitable for kids as capsule is small and kids friendly. Value for money.

Helps reduce/eliminate side effects of withdrawal from ADHD prescription drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, along with B12, helps eliminate the predicted side effects of Concerta, which is prescribed for ADHD. The loss of appetite and difficulty with going to sleep is not an issue for him since being on these products.

1 2