Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost everything out there and was hoping this would work. Unfortunately it didn't work well at all.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1933352 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works much better than the other two brands I had tried. It's more convenient to only have to take one pill vs. three. I typically take it right before I eat (sometimes after I've started eating and it still works).

1 Pill Not Enough

Posted by Reviewer2914172 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be negative, and maybe it's just my body, but, one of these pills is not enough for me. And, if I'm taking two pills, I seem to get better with grocery-store Lact-Aid type brands.

El envase podría mejorar

Posted by Reviewer2369518 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No he podido probar la eficacia de los comprimidos de lactasa ya que se deterioraron muy rápido dentro del bote así que cuando comenzaron a oler mal las dejé de tomar. Prefiero envases con blister de tipo individual como hace Nutira, conserva mejor el comprimido.

Very Effective Lactose Supplement

Posted by 5552204517029339103 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As someone who is lactose intolerant, I use this supplement in order that I can continue to eat and drink milk based products. By taking one tablet with each meal that contains milk based products, I have been able to reduce the effects of my lactose intolerance.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2645526 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have lactose intolerance and this product enables me to eat any dairy product without any issues. I just take one pill and no issues whatsoever drinking milk, eating ice cream, etc... Highly recommended!

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer2769375 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

9000 ALUs means only one pill per meal. The price awesome too. Once you figure in the dosage difference and the fact it is priced with products of half as strong it works out to be a great bargain. Will be back again and again.

the best lactase I've found

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

infinitely better than Lactaid, in part because it doesn't have all the weird incipients, in part because its much higher potency

El Paso,Texas

Posted by Reviewer2413076 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Growing up I avoided pretty much anything with dairy no one ever told me I was lactose intolerent.I love that I can take one capsule and enjoy ice cream , pizza etc... and not worry about the after affects.I recommend this to everyone.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1421577 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product seems very good on initial trial. Was able to eat a meal containing cheese and milk without any of my usual symptoms....using far less capsules than with my current Lactase (as they only have 1750 FCCUs per pill)