Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost everything out there and was hoping this would work. Unfortunately it didn't work well at all.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works much better than the other two brands I had tried. It's more convenient to only have to take one pill vs. three. I typically take it right before I eat (sometimes after I've started eating and it still works).

1 Pill Not Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be negative, and maybe it's just my body, but, one of these pills is not enough for me. And, if I'm taking two pills, I seem to get better with grocery-store Lact-Aid type brands.

the best lactase I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

infinitely better than Lactaid, in part because it doesn't have all the weird incipients, in part because its much higher potency

El envase podría mejorar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No he podido probar la eficacia de los comprimidos de lactasa ya que se deterioraron muy rápido dentro del bote así que cuando comenzaron a oler mal las dejé de tomar. Prefiero envases con blister de tipo individual como hace Nutira, conserva mejor el comprimido.

Very Effective Lactose Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As someone who is lactose intolerant, I use this supplement in order that I can continue to eat and drink milk based products. By taking one tablet with each meal that contains milk based products, I have been able to reduce the effects of my lactose intolerance.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have lactose intolerance and this product enables me to eat any dairy product without any issues. I just take one pill and no issues whatsoever drinking milk, eating ice cream, etc... Highly recommended!

Powerful Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and his best friend are both lactose intolerant and usually need up to four of the tablets they were using. These little babies are a whole other story - they've tested them quite extensively and the most they've ever needed is one.

Good product great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

9000 ALUs means only one pill per meal. The price awesome too. Once you figure in the dosage difference and the fact it is priced with products of half as strong it works out to be a great bargain. Will be back again and again.

Wonderfully effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We tried the leading brand of Lactase Enzyme and the tablets did not work for us. These capsules were the answer to all our lactose intolerance problems. This will be in our shopping cart from now on.