Help

Effective and Affordable

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read many different articles that Lecithin is a "miracle" supplement and very good for use during pregnancy because of the essential fatty oils (good for the baby's brain development) and even claims that a component of Lecithin can help the pain associated with loosened pelvic muscles. I'm on my 5th pregnancy and I WISH I had known about this supplement years ago! When I take Lecithin I my body feels sooo much better. Being 7 months and not feeling all the pain of a stretched and loosened pelvis is such a relief. I highly recommend this product to pregnant women or anyone else trying to be healthy and active.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with homemade yogurt and it has made a wonderful difference in my teeth and enamel.

okay

Posted by creambunny on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i would like it to be gm-free (soybean)

Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like that the capsules are dark, in a dark container to prevent rancidity.

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, despite the size. I was advised to take this as a neuro protector as I have MS. Haven't been taking it long enough to notice any difference, other than my hair seems shinier.

Mr. Carter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great

Trustworthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand, and like that they've gone out of their way to avoid some of the nastiness that can come with processing lecithin. I take it for the phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline. Good for the liver, good for the brain, good for my methylation.

HELPS YOUR BODY MAKE NEW BLOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ALSO HELPS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION BETTER, NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

1 2 3