CAUSED ASTHMA...CAUTION!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never had asthma before, this formula caused me reaction of tightness in breath-way, I actually was whizzing. It happened 3 times, each about 30 minutes after taking this, so I am pretty sure this formula was causing my "asthma". I did some research for my own clarity. I found out the main ingredient: "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" has a side effect for some people, causing bronchospasm, i.e. a bronchial spasm, a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles... which is asthma. There are many positive reviews for this product, so only a few had the allergic reaction. Just a word of caution in case you have allergic reaction as me, also be careful if you are giving this to children. I just wonder why they put this "N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine" in it when it is supposed to be taken by people with a weak respiratory condition.

AMAAAAAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

74 yr old husband. copd, emphysema, one diaphragm paralyzed, heart disease, cancer. doing fair on nebulizer, symbicort, spurivia. couldn't walk from front door to mailbox...out of air. FOR YEARS. now on oxygen 24. TRIED THIS PRODUCT. AFTER THE SECOND TABLET, HE PUT DOWN THE NEBULIZER AND OXYGEN. TAKES ONLY TWO A DAY. ALSO DOESN'T NEED BI-PAP AT NIGHT NOW FOR SLEEP APENA. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING, TRULY GOOD, WORKS ALL THE TIME, NO SIDE EFFECT HERB I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING WORK. I monitored his blood pressure, no rise. Blood sugar, no rise. pulse, no rise. Now he monitors. HE FEELS REALLY GOOD AND GOES TO WORK NOW, WALKS A 10,000 SQ FT BUILDING ALL DAY. IT WORKS.

FINALLY!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried for many many years to find something to clear my right sinus! All of the "miracle" remedies that are made JUST FOR THE SINUSES. I've never had any luck - - - - - UNTIL NOW!! I have a tooth embedded in my sinus cavity and my right sinus tends to get infected over and over again. But as long as I take this stuff daily - it helps tremendously!! Yeah - I still have a stopped up nose when I wake up and I have a little facial pain in the sinus area but it's barely even noticeable and it doesn't last long at all. And it really keeps stuff from building up in my sinuses - I can actually blow my nose daily and it keeps that horrible stuff ouf of my sinuses. I will never be without this stuff OR my Clear Lungs!!!!!

Review of Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent if you are coughing, "whistling" in the bronchial pipes, unrestful, so that sleep is disturbed. If you take two tablets, the effect will come within one hour and last for about six hours. You wil cough up some phlegm, and sleep will be much better. You can also take this product for an old bronchitis, that will not really go away. There are many other possibilities....

unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

four months of sinus infections with 3 rounds of antibiotics and prednisone to no avail, this product cleared me up within 2 days. now i take it every day just to maintain. thanks iherb for a great product

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Last year I had a bronchial issue that would stubbornly not go away with all the things I tried. This formula cleared it up in 2 to 3 days. Amazing stuff.

Natural Remedy for Asthma Attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health gives long lasting relief from bronchial and other respiratory ailments. If you take this supplement as directed, I guarantee you will have fewer, and less severe, asthma attacks. This product is really great. Thank you Dr. Murray!

Smoker's Miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm a smoker... I use to use mullein and ephedra to help heal my lungs and keep them clean, well when they took ephedra off the market I found this product, and trust me if you are, or you know a smoker, this stuff works great in cleaning out the lungs!

It works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a smoker and this definately helps my breathing and clears my lungs within 1-2 hours after taking a tablet. Will continue to buy this product :-) Great price too

I won't be without this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I remember now why I like it so much. I used it a couple winters ago and just started using it again. It keeps my sinuses and lungs clear. I use 1 - 3 x a day depending on my symptoms. I also give it to my daughter who's 14 and my son who's 20 and smokes. This is better than your over the counter sinus medications since it doesn't make you groggy. It really breaks up the congestion in both my sinuses and my lungs. I highly recommend this product.