Must be working!

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this magnesium for some miscellaneous aches and pains, plus occasional heart palpitations, which are common with the Hashimoto's thyroiditis I have. Having previously taken other forms of magnesium which had no effect, I have been very surprised and pleased at the improvement I have experienced. They also seem to help me sleep better!

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Yes this product is great! I use it at night and sleep like a baby!

magnesium citrate 150 mg

Posted by Reviewer1717236 on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

the best help i know to relieve severe constipation

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The most obvious result of taking this magnesium is I sleep better and my dreams are more vivid.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Better than taking laxatives. Once you figure out the amount that's best for you.

Amazing - The *only* magnesium citrate that doesn't wreck my stomach - top quality - no unwanted ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed and thrilled, because magnesium is critically important for me (actually, for everyone). Mg citrate is an effective form, and the glycinates don't work for me. This is the *only* mg citrate that I can take that doesn't wreck my stomach after a few days! I have been taking a total of 4-7 per day, which equals 600 to 1050 milligrams of of magnesium. As Dr. Mildred Seelig said, "Magnesium is the protector of our hearts and arteries," and this product is an excellent way to get it. Thank you, Natural Factors for yet another wonderful product! All Natural Factors products I've tried have been top quality and a relative bargain.

Deep sleep

Posted by Reviewer1285786 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This quickly helped my sleep problems. Now I sleep deeply and through the night.

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2941789 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. It works great. I have also tried Now Foods tablets. However Natural Factors capsules work much better. In order for Now Foods tablets to be effective I have to take up to 800 mg daily. And with Natural Factors capsules, I only have to take 600 mg daily to experience the same effect.

Relaxing again

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was overloading calcium and depleting magnesium. Now with a 1:1 balance using Natrual Factors magnesium along with their calcium supplement, I'm so relaxed again. Ahhh...

Magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good form of magnesium, effective and well tolerated. I take 2 to 3 capsules at night which helps with relaxation and improves sleep. Highly recommended if you suffer from cramps.