Tool For Beating Cancer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband used this during Chemo Treatments. He didn't have the side effects he would have had without it and six weeks later he is now cancer free! NO MORE LYMPHOMA! He continues to use a lesser amount to keep him cancer free! My mom is also using this while on chemo for a brain tumor. She is also seeing the results and won't go without it!

For anyone with cancer or bad immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is expensive but worth the price and a it less than at other stores

susie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

probably the most effective of the regimen of supplements by Natural Factors that i took a large quantity of, during and after chemo, to support my immune system.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

used it to supplement chemo. works very well!

pill half full

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I"ve been buying these pills from you for some time so I was astonished when one pill was only half full (but closed) with a 2 inch hair sticking out of it.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't buy the Gold 404 expecting to see any results. I bought it because I have cancer in my family, and I want to attack a cancer cell before it becomes an issue. I have seen the results of Maitake Gold 404 and I am impressed. I take it as a prophylactic.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother is a cancer patient who has been taking these for seven years to bolster her immunity; we think they are a wonderful product. These were used in a Sloan Kettering trial on breast cancer patients, and it was through a doctor at the Integrative Center there that we found out about these.

MaitakeGold 404.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your prompt service. Although very early in my course of treament it looks as though you have a new satisfied customer.They seem to be working brilliantly. Thanks again,

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As far as I can tell this is as good as any, but I'm still researching maitake products while using this one. A good value.

Maitake Gold 404

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Works like a charm.