QUALITY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NATURAL FACTORS CONTROL WHAT GOES IN THEIR PRODUCTS FROM FARM, EXTRACTION AND FORMALIZATION. NO CHINA SYNDROME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashLady

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These helped my husband more than I really expected and allowed him to stop taking several other items....

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. I used to suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia; the Men's 50+ has taken care of that. These are a fixed part of my daily routine and a great way to make sure I'm getting all the trace elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbals fit for a man's needs. Awesome.

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these tablets will give you lots of energy but sleep may be a problem if you eat a healty diet the reccomended dosage of 4 tabs is maybe excessive which makes them exellent value you can over dose even on things that are good for you too much vittamin A WILL CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND DRY SKIN

pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I've taken for 2 years, and to tell you the truth, I find it no different than nearly all of the other multi-vit's that I have taken.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are for Husband he hasn't commented if they are bad so they must be good . I have seen a small change in his energy level .. early days .

Good quality

Posted by vibirca on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my father. He was satisfied with the results.

luize