QUALITY!!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NATURAL FACTORS CONTROL WHAT GOES IN THEIR PRODUCTS FROM FARM, EXTRACTION AND FORMALIZATION. NO CHINA SYNDROME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashLady

Posted by 4618621832070245578 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These helped my husband more than I really expected and allowed him to stop taking several other items....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3161218 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. I used to suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia; the Men's 50+ has taken care of that. These are a fixed part of my daily routine and a great way to make sure I'm getting all the trace elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbals fit for a man's needs. Awesome.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these tablets will give you lots of energy but sleep may be a problem if you eat a healty diet the reccomended dosage of 4 tabs is maybe excessive which makes them exellent value you can over dose even on things that are good for you too much vittamin A WILL CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND DRY SKIN

pills

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I've taken for 2 years, and to tell you the truth, I find it no different than nearly all of the other multi-vit's that I have taken.

Best Blend

Posted by Reviewer3294196 on Oct 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product has the most Nutrients listed in the Prescription for Nutritional Healing's List of Vitamins and Nutrients that I have been able to find and at a resonable price.

Just what I need

Posted by Reviewer1107254 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Provides the nutrients I need and none of the ones that I don't. At my age there are a few nutrients that may not be beneficial to my body.

Very Complete

Posted by Reviewer1132209 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I Like the 4 times a day.. it is a good idea. i Spread Dr. Murray's fish oil the same way.

Great Blend for Us

Posted by Zambini on Dec 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband has gone through 3 bottles of this multi now. When reordering today, I again checked the amounts per nutrient and found that it contains the several new items I'd read about in the exact quantities my husband should be taking. He's just under the 50 marker, but this is definitely the right blend for his current health status. I appreciate the thoughtfulness to mens' needs that went into this product.

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1973410 on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My 54 year old husband has been using this for over a year. Good formula.