QUALITY!!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

NATURAL FACTORS CONTROL WHAT GOES IN THEIR PRODUCTS FROM FARM, EXTRACTION AND FORMALIZATION. NO CHINA SYNDROME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashLady

Posted by 4618621832070245578 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These helped my husband more than I really expected and allowed him to stop taking several other items....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3161218 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. I used to suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia; the Men's 50+ has taken care of that. These are a fixed part of my daily routine and a great way to make sure I'm getting all the trace elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbals fit for a man's needs. Awesome.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these tablets will give you lots of energy but sleep may be a problem if you eat a healty diet the reccomended dosage of 4 tabs is maybe excessive which makes them exellent value you can over dose even on things that are good for you too much vittamin A WILL CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND DRY SKIN

pills

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I've taken for 2 years, and to tell you the truth, I find it no different than nearly all of the other multi-vit's that I have taken.

Trying this for the first time

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find this complete formula at a reasonable price for my husband.

Men's Multi 50+

Posted by Reviewer1410518 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of the Natural Factors products are high quality, including this one. iHerb has a great staff and world class service. My only further recommendation for this product would be the addition of some lycopene, which most multi's have today. Have expressed this to Natural Factors.

Tony Nova Scotia Canada

Posted by Reviewer1272914 on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best I ever tried! Lots of energy!I just take two in the morning, because I eat very healthy.

Very Complete

Posted by Reviewer1132209 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I Like the 4 times a day.. it is a good idea. i Spread Dr. Murray's fish oil the same way.

Just what I need

Posted by Reviewer1107254 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Provides the nutrients I need and none of the ones that I don't. At my age there are a few nutrients that may not be beneficial to my body.