I am very satisfied with the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I picked this product because I needed quality suplement for my dog, who I've rescued with the kidney problem. I wanted to use it for myself as well. We both take omega 3 and you need to take extra vitamin e with it. I am very satisfied with the product.

Nice Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this Vitamin E, since it's all natural .. just wished it did not have the soybean oil :(

Good product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Perscribed by my Naturopath for peri-menopausal symptoms. Once again - iHerb has the best price.

These are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These vitamin e are great. I have used them for years now. I have tried different ones but I always go back to these.

Vitamin E, Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Vitamin E because I have breast cysts (fibrocystic breast condition). I have noticed a marked decrease in pain and size of cysts.

Good for acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these hoping they would help my mild adult acne & so far they have actually worked! I have been taking 2 of these (400 IU) a day for about 2 weeks & i havent developed any more pimples & the ones I had/have are almost all gone. Im very pleased with the results because nothing else was working. If u have acne id recommend trying these. FYI- Vitamin A & Zinc are good for acne too & have helped a little in the past for me (especially zinc).

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that the softgels are small and easy to swallow.

This a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for discoid lupus and uv inflammatory response, among a million other things. Vitamin E does cool my inflammation a little bit. I like that it has all the tocopherols and is natural. Thank you natural factors.

Good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive skin and vit e helped me keep it nice and smooth, this is a miracle product to me. My skin look so much better.

great price, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the price of this product, and I feel I get a lot of benefit from it. My chiropractor muscle-tested me for all of my supplements. This vitamin E tested more strongly than a pricier, soy-free brand.