natural factors E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Natural Factors brand for some time now. Just recently tried Vitamin E. I am very pleased. I have stomach sensitivity to many nutrients including vitamin E but Natural Factors is different - easy to absorb, no adverse sensitivity Highly Recommended!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this Vitamin E and Flaxseed Oil Capsules along with the lithium orotate, and it is helping me feel good and tolerating the lithium orotate well, which will hopefully help stop the progression of ALS! Antioxidants are good! Arrived quickly and well packed! I am pleased!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different vitamin E products before, but Natural Factors seems to work best.

Vitamine E : a family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factor is one of the most serious brand for their research in vitamins vs health needs. This vitamin E compound is one perfect example: Vitamine-E is a family and should be taken as such. The pharmaceutical industry has been doing 'studies' that only implied the A-tocopherol acetate and because of the limited results that followed, it discredited the vitamine E in several health areas.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Natural Factors brand items and I am pleased with this natural Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols to prevent the oxidation of the beneficial fats in fish oil and flax oil. Thanks again Natural Factors and iHerb!

Good product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is typical of iherb - really good product, greta price and service. Thank you.

Vitamin E 400 iu.

Posted by VioletKing on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As ever, lovely to find such good quality products on iHerb. Vitamin E is a wonderful vitamin, starting with low doses, and building up it clears blockages in veins, restores skin and hair and does so much good. iHerb is a wonderful supplier!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is very good i feel great with it

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

part of my daily routine

Must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I need this. I am 64 and vitamin E is necessary in my age.

1 2 3 4