This will change your life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking enzymes for a few years, ever since I discovered I had IBS and food sensitivities. As long as I take 2 with a medium to large meal, one with a light meal, I don't really have IBS symptoms anymore.

zero star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this enzyme based on high reviews but it gave me more gas... It just goes to show you good reviews doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work for you.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive stomach and GI track and have been looking for something that would help with digestion. I tried this product out as a recommendation from a friend. It has made a great improvement in my system's ability to digest food especially milk and carbs, while eliminating the pain usually associated with eating. This is an awesome product and I will purchase regularly.

Multi Enzme High Potency: We have tried so many Enzymes......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After trying all the cheapest enzymes from Now, Source Naturals, etc, we decided to go up in price and try these from Natural Factors because we love their biofloavenoids. Unfortunately none of us are noticing anything WHATSOEVER from these. I spent the last nights waking up with all the food undigested in my stomach. What a disappointment from such a reputable company, especially since we love their bioflavenoids. Perhaps they should up the potency a little or do more quality control?

Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THESE ARE NOTABLY THE BEST ENZYMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED....AND USED.

Digestive Enzymes, NF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For me these are the gold standard of digestive enzymes. Very effective, actually seems to reduce irritibility, reducing the need for them over time. I can take 1 capsule AFTER I eat, even 20 minutes or more after, and get relief. If I'm not sure what the issue is, I start with digestive enzymes for discomfort. Works for lactose intolerance too.

Best that I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying many products in my life long battle against ibs and lactose intolerance I ordered Natural Factors Multi Enzyme formula on the advice of a friend. Although I still have to be somewhat careful of what I eat, this product has helped a great deal more with my digestive problems than anything else I have used in the past. I would advise anyone that asked, that it would be worthwhile for them to try it. I've bought the product exclusively through iHerb, and have been completely satisfied with their price, and their incredibly fast delivery.

Great choice

Posted by Zambini on Dec 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of labels and decided to try this enzyme first. I won't need to try another. It has made a huge difference, and I have recommended it to others who noticed and immediate improvement when adding this to their meal plan. If you are considering taking an enzyme to supplement digestion, I would highly recommend this one.

best enzymes on Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have done my research and these seem to be the BEST combination of enzymes on Iherb. A lot of enzyme formulas available seem to contain BETA GLUCANASE which actually increases the growth of candida in your gut, however this one does not. after switching to these i feel incredible every day.

Helps with food digestion if you have a slow digestive process. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat food anymore without taking these first. This brand is good, cheaper than buying in OZ and just as good as the brand I was buying here. My digestive system is terrible, I have GORD, inflammation of the oesophagus and a ulcer, plus IBS, so I need all the help I can get. Along with my prescription meds, this keeps everything running smoothly. If I forget to take it, I do suffer. Update: I decided to try Natural Factors Soothe Digest along with this products and the results have been even better.