Thank you Natural Factors - no unnecessary fillers or ingredients

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective! I've started to look at Natural Factors more and more - often good value and/or don't contain lots of unnecessary junk. These tablets are small and well utilised - can easily be cut in half if needed (e.g. to avoid a niacin flush) and hold together well. Would prefer a 50mg tablet. Recommend. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

hard to find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time after reading Andrew Saul's Doctor Yourself books. I have to split them in half to not get an overwhelming niacin flush reaction. But it's a good way to see if you're short niacin or not. No flush, you're short, take more later. Flush, you're doing fine. It's a good buy, too!

pure natural niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No fillers - excellent product

Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price, good dosage amount, ingredient is only Niacin, which is difficult to find.

The real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Niacin is what I expected incl. the flushing.But when you eat something at forehand you don't have the flush.I take the tablets after each meal.That makes a total of 300 mg. I take it in combination with B complex and L-Glutamine powder. 2,5 month no alcohol graving any more and my cholesterol is much better. Al I can say: Give it a try!

Just experienced my first flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these about a week ago, and had not experienced any flushing until about three days ago...I work in a very cold office :( so the flushing was a welcomed feeling.

easy to cut with pill cutter

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

can cut tab in half, quarter, eighths easily with pill cutter, gets a little crumbly but ok.

Feel the flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feel the flush on and off, therefore feel the product must be working in my body.

It works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this when my cholesterol was noted to be high. The doctor wanted me to take a statin drug which I refused. I like the "flush" type of Niacin to be able to know when I hit my limit. The prescription Niacin I believe contains 500 mg "no flush" Niacin had an adverse effect on my mother and she was never able to take even the smallest amount of Niacin afterwards. My cholesterol went into normal range in less than six months. That was without any changes to my diet. I don't overdo it with fatty foods etc. but I don't believe in giving up eggs, meats, dairy and just keep it in moderation. Niacin also helps with circulation.

Niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the natural niacin to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol. It works great for both and I don't mind the flush it gives as it is healthier and works better than the flush-free kind.