NIacin works on high cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is a form of NIacin that contains inositol hexaniacinite, which doesn't cause flushing, and is much easier on your liver. I have significantly reduced my LDL and tryglycerides, while raising my HDL, by using niacin.

Good price and works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use no flush niacin for nerve pain. Natural Factor works just as good as fancy/expensive no filler brands.

Like the no flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using some form of non-flush Nicacin for 10 years. Its good to help lower blood fats. My cardiologist recommends it. You can take up to 2000 mg of it per day, but should have blood tests on a regular basis to check its effectiveness and liver function. There is a RX Niacin called Niaspan, but it can cause that uncomfortable flushing, so I use a non-flushing product and it seems to work just as well.

Natural Factors, No Flush Niacin, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Niacin made my legs ache terribly. Maybe just too many mg for my body. I do like Natural Factors products.

favorite niacin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my doctor recommened this type of niacin and i like the no flush reaction of it. Regular niacin is also too acidic on my stomach. Not this one, like it a lot!

strong racemmendation

Posted by hcleelk on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very satisfaction

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a doctor.. bought for some patients with congenital metabolic cholestrol disease.. it works and no flushing..

May be better to go for the real deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The no flush niacin was a waste of time and money for me. My LDL went up 50 points and my HDL went down 20 points in the 8 weeks I took the no flush niacin (1,500 mg. daily) I am now going to take a prescription niacin (Niaspan) to see if it works better. I will take a baby aspirin to help with the flushing issue. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to go back on statin drugs!

Marcia Cavalieri

Posted by marciapsic on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked the product very much.

niacin