Help

An unexpected benefit... and a warning to those with Type II Diabetes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a type II Diabetic with severe insulin resistance. I am also a physician. I have noticed that I need much less insulin when I take the olive leaf extract. It seems to act as an insulin "sensitizer". For those who are diabetic, a warning to monitor your glucose closely once you begin this product to avoid becoming hypoglycemic. An adjustment may be needed in your daily regimen. On the plus side, less shots is a good thing and combine it with some exercise and you may find yourself using 1/2 to 1/4 of your dosage.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf is used to fight colds and flu, yeast infections, and viral infections such as Epstein-Barr disease, shingles and herpes. It has been shown to reduce low-density lipoproteins (LDL), or bad cholesterol. Researchers have found that olive leaf lowers blood pressure and increases blood flow by relaxing the arteries.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helping with ulcerative colitis and candida - keeping the bacteria and yeasts down. I feel much better when using this. I use it in rotation with oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract.

olive leaf extract from natural factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i beleave in this product. since i am using it i told other people about it who now buy it. i told them only the olive leaf extract from natural factors, since i try'd other brands which dit not have the same effect. i will recomment it to anybody. i lost 55 lbs in the last 2 years, reason it removes the candita i think. further more my doctor told me that i dont have to take any of my medications anymore, which makes me the healthy'st in the last 20 years. i was taking medications for colesteral, high bloodpressure and for enlarged prostate. it also helped my arthritis a litttle. i am not a doctor, but some of my friends have told theyre doctor that they also want to talk to me to a natural opinion. good luck and good health to everyone. our lord god has put nothing useless into this world, we only need to learn and understand everything.

Best Olive leaf extract so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best olive leaf extract so far. I have tried NOW brand earlier but this is way better and more effective in keeping flu away. My dad even used it for his piles (internal and external application) and reported very good result.

Chest congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Maybe, it was the flu. After five days, the mucus started to become green and I thought I would have to get an antibiotic. Then, it started clearing. I was taking 2 capsules 3 times a day. I had this experience two years in a row. The third year, I took the Nature's Way Sambucol in addition to the olive leaf. After 3 days, I was beginning to feel better. I haven't had an antibiotic for eight years now.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Olive Leaf Extract helps with system fungal infections.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My sister and I both had sinus problems and other bacterial infections. This product really seems to help. We will be ordering more.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Olive Leaf daily for some time and I regret it if I forget. I have never read anywhere that Olive Leaf helps with irritable bowel or digestion, but it sure seems to for me. I am not sure what it is doing, I just know that I feel better when I take it. This is a good quality product at an affordable price.

works great against colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great to use if catch a cold or flu coming on. I take 2 caps am and pm for a week or two.