Recomened by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer2338895 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels in my body. Thank you.

Helpful with mood swings caused by hormones

Posted by Reviewer2929492 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 9 months and find that I don't have the monthly moodswings that I have had in the past.

Always Fresh!!

Posted by Reviewer2433787 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!! easy to swallow no taste and always fresh. just remember to keep them in your fridge.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2163560 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

hi good and fast post and cheap thanks i am fighting prostate cancer so hope its doing good regards terry

Excellent !

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good price, too

So many benefits

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heavy period a thing of the past.

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2489836 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow after four days all body inflamation gone!! Thank u lord for this great supplement...

A Real Must have!

Posted by Reviewer3120417 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For many women, Flaxseed Oil can reduce the symptoms of menopause. I've been using it for years, am 53 yrs. old, and have never once had a hot flash. I attribute it to the Flaxseed which I take religiously.

Convenient for travel

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On a daily basis I use flaxseed oil in my diet rather than taking softgels. I like these softgels because the oil is made from organic flaxseed and the softgels are convenient for travel. While I prefer to keep flaxseed oil in a glass container generally, the lightweight plastic bottle these softgels come in is better for international shipping. I am happy with both the price and quality so I have already ordered more.

It works great for me!

Posted by Reviewer1476343 on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it's a good price for the amount of softgels that come in the bottle, a year supply and I sure did need the help with my cholesteral, so I guess I'm stuck on it also. Another must have item for me and I don't mind at all as long as it works for me.