Seems to be improving my overall mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks or so and notice a general improvement in my mood. I don't seem to get as upset, and seem a bit calmer. Even when things get rough I seem to cheer up and don't get depressed like I did before I started taking these. I take 2 - 3 capsules per day and I weigh about 180 lbs. This is a good supplement for the heart and overall health from what I have read. I just happen to notice that it helps my mood. Takes a few weeks to see the effects but I think it does work!

Happy with Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I looked high and low, far and wide for a fish oil supplement that would not only tell me it's source (i.e., which fish), but also assure me it contains no mercury or other pollutants. This was the only brand to do so. I've used this product and am very happy with it. Thanks.

Great Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this instead of my usual fish oils. On third day I noticed difference - I am in a lot of pain due to extensive tendon injuries. I do take many other supplements that help. Some work slowly and some give almost immediate difference to how we feel. I have taken Krill oil on past as well, but this particular oil has an almost immediate impact on how my body feels. I have already ordered another pot, so I don't stop using it and would recommend this supplement.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome they have done wonder's for my skin and nails

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and i have been taking our omega 3 + 6 with the Natural Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. My nutritionalist recomended it to me. There is no fish taste or smell. We really like it and it's a great price.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I and both dogs take these everyday!

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color is beautiful, even if big easy swallow but I cut a capsule to see what smells so pungent and I was terrified, it smells like rotten fish, I do not know if it's normal to smell like but I'm not at risk.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over two years now. Most reasonably priced product of the wild Alaskan salmon oil. No problems with fishy taste or burping or indigestion. Will continue.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a real salmon oil. Me and my kids also love it. My son asthma disapeared

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it a little over 2 weeks. It seems to help stabilize my moods. I helps with joint pain (right knee). I've also noticed a decline in eating junk food/sugary snacks. I'm happy with it so far and I do believe the importance of Omega 3 in one's diet so I will keep taking this.