Posted by Reviewer2764364 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This enteric-coated product prevents upset stomach and salmon-flavored burps. Works great for sensitive stomachs. Best I've found.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I'm 60 years old and have been taking it for quite sometime and just had bloodwork at my doctor's office. When the report came back, he was again amazed at how good the "numbers" were.

Responsible Omega-3 Source

Posted by Reviewer1918330 on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the enteric coating on the capsules, also like the source of the oil; left-over parts of wild-caught salmon.

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1452132 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only fish oil that does not make me nauseous. It's amazing and a product I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start taking fish oil. The price is great too!

Good product - thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer1154889 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't remember if I got the recommendation for this product out of my Super Foods book or off Consumer Reports Health, but it was a recommended manufacturer for product quality and purity. The iHerb site had good product availabilty, good price, and quick delivery. My husband and I each take 4 capsules daily at the direction of our doctor to help with raise good cholesterol and heart health. It also helps joint health due to its anti-inflammatory properties.

Great Fish Oil !

Posted by Reviewer2968773 on Mar 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As an ex-Alaskan I can tell you this oil is clean. I for one am grateful for it.

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer2022835 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2772193 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

more affordable than other Wild salmon oil products and no bad aftertaste

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2918808 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The fact that this item is natural and eccentric coated was just what I had been looking for.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it is derived from ocean salmon and not the farmed, and also because they state to regulary test for chemical residue and metals. My skin and brain love it and can't live without a good salmon oil.