Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find it of good quality, works for me.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks so much for providing such awesome products. I am very pleased with everything I order from you. These are the best Evening Primrose softgels that I've ever purchased!

Great for Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow, what a find! I recently read an article about using between 2000 and 8000 mg daily of EPO along with bioflavonoids (1200-1500mg daily) to clear and relieve eczema. Within 2 days I was experiencing relief and in 2 weeks most of the problems were gone. I had just assumed that we all get enough Omega 6s in our food so I'd never tried it. The combination of these 2 has changed my itchy scaley days of misery into being able to concentrate on other things besides how awful I felt! I'd highly recommend it, especially being cold pressed and hexane free.

excellent

Posted by IngaBelgium on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of my favourite and constantly bought products. keeps my skin plumped and good for overall female health

very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very well

really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had read that evening primrose oil could help with menopausal symptoms, especially thinning hair, so I gave it a try. I believe that it has helped not only my hair but with hot flashes as well. This product is an excellent value and contains a small amount of vitamin E to keep the oil stable. I would recommend it.

David Tutttle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent value. I Herb has the very best price. I have used it for years and well continue to use it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this in addition to fish oil; seems to work well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because i heard primevevning oil is good when you have endometrios, i think it helps. I have better skin and not so much pain.

1 2