My wife's favorite supplement

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my wife was suffering from irregular, painful menstruation. One capsule per day seems to have cured it. She is delighted, and so am I! We've run out in the past, and the problems have returned, so we don't intend to ever run out again. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

GLA source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product that is cold pressed and has added vitamin E to protect this unsaturated oil. Excessively dry skin (particularly in winter) is an indicator that GLA supplementation may be of benefit; some people do not internally produce enough GLA from omega-6 linoleic acid. From my reading and experience, primrose oil will only be of benefit when omega 3 intake (of EPA/DHA) is also adequate. I take considerably more fish oil than primrose oil as omega-6 fats tend to be excessive (in relation to omega-3) in most people's diet.

EPO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. I have really dry winter skin and it really helps with keeping the natural oils in my skin.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Natural Factor Products - the number 1 pharmaceutical company according to Consumer Reports.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, have been purchasing this for awhile. Seems Pretty useful for regulating moods.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it makes my skin brighten up.

good price

Posted by CombinationEczema on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with product.

Moodyness under control at last!!!

Posted by NannyPR on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

PMS symptoms gone after only 2 weeks of starting the product. My period is no longer a nightmare.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is good and reasonably priced.

PMS and neuralgia

Posted by tigercho on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother had nagging neuralgia which is almost existant now and almost all of my female friends have PMS. EPO has made them a lot happier these few days of the month!

1 2 3 4