Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you take one supplement for high blood pressure, let this one be it. My husband was consistently having top number readings of 150-170. Now, they are in the 140's. He went off this supplement in an effort to save money, but never again. His bp shot back up. He is back to taking this 3x day with excellent results.

Natural Factors fish peptides

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was suggested to me by my acupuncturist as a supplement to work with someone who has elevated blood pressure. It has been amazing, (it has worked satisfacorily for me). I pretty much see myself taking it forever as a stabilizer and supplement to the above condition.

IT WORKS !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've looking for alternative medicine for 3 years now until I found this. Before taking this, my bp shows dangerously high of 180/100. After 2 weeks of taking 3 times a day, my bp dropped to my expected level of 130+/75+ !!! and I'm still on my first bottle. I will definately re-order as I definately don't want to revert back to my conventional hypertension synthetic medicine which I considered it too "brutal" for anyone's health. Great price, service and delivery !! tripple thumbs up.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Started taking the peptides with celery extract on Monday (blood pressure reading 189/99) and this morning, Friday, my blood pressure reading was way down at 163/67. Very impressed!

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure dropped 25 points within two weeks by just taking one pill per day. It's nice to find something that works so well.

Peptace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had excellent results lowering my blood pressure with Peptace. I won't take blood pressure medication, so this has been an excellent alternative.

Fish Peptides

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I control my blood pressure without using dangerous prescription drugs using this product. My physician is impressed. At 60 my BP was 130/68 last reading.

Blood pressure problem resolved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was typically quite high for about 2 years. A holistic Doctor in Berkley, Calif. wrote an article about natural ways to reduce blood pressure. This product along with celery seed extract and other vitamins / herbs were recommended. I've been faithful to taking these pills and my blood pressure has been normal ever since - NO SIDE EFFECTS!!

Noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help control my blood pressure

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had uncontrolable blood pressure for 20 years and am on 2 prescription medications. My Doctor wanted to put me on a third medication. I started taking the product ( 1 pill 13 days ago for a week then 2 pills) and cannot believe the results! My BP is now a low normal; it has dropped 40 points. I have tried everything in the past from no salt to weight loss and exercise which have had no effect but this works. I am so grateful to have my BP under control and hope that with a third pills/day I will be able to reduce my prescription medication.