Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They have not upset my stomach. I started out full strength. They do exactly what they say. You start to lose your craving for sugar and you feel full and eat less. I would recommend this product

Ms. Ruth Johnson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to receive my product in ample time and now that I have been on the product 14 days, I can say I have been able to delete my diabetic meds from my diet. My sugar after the 3rd day came within normal range (109-125) and I am only up to 3 tablets per day. I am telling all my friends and acquaintances about this remarkable product. You can expect more orders because of the great response I personally have received. Ruth Johnson, Il.

IN ADDITION TO A DIET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, lost 25 lbs in 1 1/2 months with PGX and The Idiot Proof Diet (best working diet ever). The PGX softgels really make you feel fuller and get rid of your sweet gravings. I'm almost at my weight loss goal now but I will still continue to take PGX to keep my weight down and not start to overeat again.

Controls Hunger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both my father and I have been taking PGX for the past couple of months and have been extremely happy with the product. It helps to control hunger and stabilize your blood sugar levels. We have both seen a nice slow and steady weight loss while taking this product. I would reccommend these pills to anyone.

PGX - a great aid for my food management plan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I initially read about this productin Hunger free forever. So far so good. I take one capsule before 2 of my daily meals. It definitely helps curb my appetite and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. Sometimes will power isn't quite enough. Thanks PGX makers in supporting my weight loss goals. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste. C from Worthington, Ohio

Anna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well at curbing the appetite. Curbs the need to reach for a sugary snack to keep your energy up. Anna

WONDERFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would give PGX by Natural Factors 10 stars, or even 20! I have been taking the product for less than a month, and lost 11.5 lbs. I love it! It DOES do exactly as it says. I think it is amazing. I love it, because I basically eat less of everything I love, without counting anything, or measuring. My body naturally feels full, and satisfied, after a reasonable portion! I am looking forward to losing many more pounds, with the help of PGX.

PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What a great product! It really works.It gave me back the energy I have been missing. Now I don't experience that tired feeling shortly after I eat.

PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Incredible product. Allows me to maintain a steady blood sugar and also eat carbs without them reflecting horridly on the scale. I love it. Price far more competitive than in my local health food store!!!! Thanks, iHerb!!!

Natural Factors, PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The PGX softgels gave me an extreme amount of gas and abdominal bloating and distention, and caused me a great deal of discomfort. I can not recommend them for use. I am returning them to iHerb.