Great product

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really cuts my sugar cravings. So far just taking 3 a day but may need to up the dose to 2 before dinner I get really hungry. Will buy again so far the best product I have ever used.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was nice to test this hyped PGX product for free. I didn't notice any difference to be honest. Tablets are large (but easy to swallow), size is pretty close to typical Omega 3 softgels. Cool looking tablets. This great freebie helped me to save money. :)

Don't see the benefit

Posted by 5224493059459981769 on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product and do not see the benefit. It made me feel bloated and uncomfortable. It did not decrease my appetite, with the exception of perhaps not eating due to being uncomfortable. Perhaps I have enough fiber in my diet as it is and do not need this product. I did not take the recommended dose. I started with only one per day.

Hard to remember to take this

Posted by DeanaS on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You have to remember to take this before a meal or it doesn't work. This is hard for me to do. It does help though, to not eat so much to get to satisfaction.

Strange but it works for me

Posted by AzeahLala on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel energetic. I do still eat like normal but the strange things is I'm loosing weight. Wil purchase again :)

quite efficient

Posted by 5643025776538240373 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

in fact it is difficult to know what this product has really done to me. all i know is that without changing my habits, i have lost weight more than usual.

think it blew me up a bit...

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

....and maybe clogged me up.....have only used a few days and a bit scared to use it again....

Really does work!

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I purchased this over a month ago and yes I bought it for appetite control, and it works. I take this in the evening after a meal and I don't wake up hungry, I also take it mid-day and its been working fine.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1682556 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Found the product, does reduce hunger so far still only on 1/2 dose that was recommended to start with.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this before lunch and dinner, and I really feel like it is helping control my appetite (which is often out of control!) I feel like it works as well as other products that are marketed specifically for that purpose. Plus, added fibre can't be a bad thing! Amazing service from iherb, as usual, thank you.