Help

Helped greately with acid reflux!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took these on a recommendation from a book on treating Acid Reflux/GERD without prescription medication. And it worked well. I had chest pain and what seemed to be "heart" systems. I just took one after every meal and it greatly reduced syptoms. I am really glad i used this product! I've struggled with these symptoms for years.

Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me to be able to eat foods that I couldn't before and digest them properly. I'm very happy with this product.

Important supplement!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High intakes of choline has tremendeous health benefits. It was not officially recognized as an essential nutrient until 1998. RDA is around 500 mg per day, and by these standards 95% of americans are deficient. Choline is primarily found in egg yolks and liver - foods that most people eat less than ever before. I don't eat these foods much myself either, so I supplement every day with a 420 mg choline softgel from Natural Factors. I'm perfectly happy with them, and will purchase again when they run low.

Great Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with mood and concentration. Great product.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the best protector of live. I'm using it in many years.

Ok!))

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent medication for memory and liver health

Great Choline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Choline in this form, and this is a great version from Natural Factors.

Gone to the dogs.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been diagnosed with hepatitis and takes 4 of these pills a day. Needless to say, we go through the pills.... The pills are good, but lately the softgels have leaked inside the bottle making the others kind of slimy. Inconvenient, but can't beat the price for the volume.

LandZen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bad liver/Must have

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to take with piracetam because without choline it gives me a bad headache. But when I take this with it, I don't get even a slight headache, so obviously it works.

1 2