effective, but hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product is very effective at preventing the formation of bladder stones, but the tablets are very hard to swallow and absorbs moisture from the air. The tablets crumbled before I finished the container. I will try a coated capsule to determine if they are as efficacious.

muscle cramps are gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I regularly take magnesium and calcium but still once in a while I got muscle cramps. This Potassium citrate is so great that as soon as I take a tablet, the cramps are gone. I never take anything for too long, it feels better. Also I learned that magnesium & calcium are absorbed by the same receptors in the guts. But they only can absorb either one at a time. Therefore It is wise to take calcium in the morning and magnesium in the afternoon.

Potassium Citrate, Natural Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my blood preassure went down but by drinking a lot of water i felt better. Give 4 stars because it cant be left at room temperature in tablet caddy because it absorbs humidity.

Potassium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Regulates my heart beat and along with chelated magnesium controls high blood pressure.

Potassium citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the few sources of potassium citrate I've found. Great alternative to potassium chloride as my hypertension seems to chloride sensitive, rather than sodium related.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems to work well, my dr. prescribed it. far fewer palpitations than with generic potassium.

Potassium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quality product,keep it in the freezer!

Helps with night time cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good source of mineral,seems to help with leg cramps. I never get leg cramps when I take this

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A while back I read that potassium supplements are more effective if you take potassium citrate, because that will also strengthen bones. Good formula, good price--thank you!

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Citrate form is suppose to be more absorbable.

1 2 3