Great Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is really great. I didn't realize it until I stopped using it. I was only taking one to two a day for a bout two weeks. Then it was time for mother nature to appear that month. I tell you for the first time ever in my life I did not have to take advil for my cramps. I get them so bad that if I don't take advil in time my symptoms from PMS get violent. I took one of these in the morning and two in the afternoon and I tell you I had NO Cramps. I was able to enjoy life outside that day.It was really amazing. Now I am experimenting with each one to see if it was just the evening primrose by itself or the combination. I started off with the Primrose with a different company and was just 1000mg of the primrose and it was not good. The mix or the brand was no good for me. I see that natural factors has a really good primrose.

natural factors PS-IQ memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works so well for the heart.

Essential aspects related to all my purchases.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This explains why I rarely comment on particular goods. My objectives relate to longevity with good health and happiness. I believe that aging is many faceted, and experience has ensured me that it is wise to give attention to the many ways in which our body systems need rejuvenating as our age rises. I am 83 and benefited by applying a "No 1 magic wand or potion can really help many issues". So all my purchases are important to me, I do succeed pretty well, and I could not have done without "iHerb's" magnificently presented inventory, that enabled me to find the way to success. I have carefully examined the market and I congratulate "iHerb" for being the best in the business as I know it. Thank you, I remain indebted to you! Regards, George Ford.

Meory Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being a Day trader I am on my computer 8 to 12 hours a day. Mental focus is very important to me. I use this in concert with Life Extention Multi and lecithin for the Choline content.

Helps with concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These seem to have helped my child focus better and for longer spans.

ps iQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a good source of enger for me and i don't have that fish test in my mouth i really like it.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband. I haven`t seen any results

Helps memory and clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My memory and mental clarity were a bit fuzzy around the edges, so I started taking this. along with another brain support combination. I ran out of the PS-IQ, and didn't reorder for about 2 weeks. I really noticed a difference! My short-term memory weakened, and I had much less of an attention span. I will not be without it in the future.

memory pills !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They seem to keep the mother in law happy and have no adverse effects.

Good Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got the package of the product PS-IQ a few days after ordering. I am taking the PS-IQ now. I create a new order today.