Help

out of the pycnogenol out there

Posted by bruegger on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

out of the ones out there, this one seems the most effective. Maybe it's the procyanthins, or whatever that's in there, but this type of supplement is expensive, so it's important to choose a good one, and i chose this one.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kat James recommended this for my varicose veins. If you have varicose veins you know the pain involved, and this product has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my legs. To my surprise, it worked rather quickly. I couldn't be happier!

Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, it helps my skin a lot

Perfect dosage for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of the other pycno's were too high dose for me. This is just what my body can handle.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the low dosage. Can't tolerate higher dosages.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pycogenol is patented and expensive no matter who encapsulates and sells it. I like this product because it dissolves quickly and has a lot of dispersant/excipient in the capsule, meaning that it will disperse better in the stomach. I take six per day, which is too $, but Pyc is a miraculous substance.

hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for hot flashes and I stay away from alcohol and caffeine which are two major factors in the increase of hot flashes.

Nitric Oxide enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I combine pycnogenol to increasse effectiveness of l-arginine

Seems good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just discovered this product and it seems to be working for me. I feel somewhat better when taking it :)

Product in Question

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this for Rosacea, but started to itch all over. It was the only new product I added. I have stopped taking it and am getting better. I am going back to Moducare. I had good results overall with that product.

1 2