Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This keeps me from always bruising.... My grandmother died of a cerebral hemmorhage and I was told I should take this daily to keep my blood vessels strong. Rutin will help with vascular degeneration, bruising, nose bleeds, bleeding gums, varicose veins, hemorrhoids and aneurism. I really like this product (I had a hard time finding rutin in capsule form) and the price from iHerb is great!!!

For Kitty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Vet recommended Rutin for my kitty that has fluid in his lungs. This and a low fat diet worked! The capsules are perfect to open and mix with food.

Rutin for my cat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it for my feline. They're a little big for her, but she's getting used to taking the capsule each day. Much more cost effiecient than haveing a liquid formula made by a compounding animal pharmacy.

Rutin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They have been very productive in outcome expected. Beginning w/veterinary suggestion, appears to have given cat good effects. Cat took capsules "like a champ" w/relatively no problem after 1st few. {twice daily}

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It can cause heartburn when taken on the empty stomack. you should take it for 8 weeks at least to see the results

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for circulation

Good quality, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality Rutin & at a great price.

natural factors rutin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product and your web address we obtained from our vets as the product we are using for our dogs health problems and helped his problem. now he has fluid drained from his chest cavity less often. these capsules are also contain no additives unlike the version that i get in australia

RUTIN